Training

Y/N POV

Two month later. I get home from school with Peter and I see Thor in the living room alone. I walk over to him excepting a huge bear hug.

"Hey Thor how's Asgard" I say.

"Hey little Stark Asgard is uh not good currently" Thor says in a sad tone.

"Oh well how's Loki still getting into trouble" I say.

"Loki's dead" Thor says. He didn't make eye contact with me only at the floor.

"What I'm so sorry I know how much he's changed" I say.
I hug him and leave I can tell he wants to be alone. Peter and I go to the kitchen and start our homework.

"Wasn't Loki the guy who was trying to destroy earth a few years ago"Peter says.

"Ya but he's actually a okay guy when he's not trying to make people kneel to him" I say.

"Oh have you met him before" Peter asks.

"No but Thor did talk about him a lot" I say.

"You two get in here" dad says pointing to lab.
Peter and I walk in and every one has a worried look on there face.

"What's wrong" Peter says.

"Thanos is coming" Thor says.

"Uh who exactly is that" I say

"He's a titan who thinks everything should be balanced and he wants to wipe out half of the population in the galaxy and now that he has two infinity stones we can't stop him" Nat said.

"So what are we gonna do" Peter asks.

"The only thing we can do is stop him from getting the other stones" Thor says.

"Y/N we should get training" Nat said.

"What am I training for" I say.

"To protect yourself" Dad said.

"But uh I can protect her" Peter says.

"You need to keep yourself safe we don't know what's coming" Steve says.
Nat and I go to the training room she puts out a verity of weapons on the table.

"Pick one" she says
There's a gun, swords, and bow and arrow.

"I'll start with bow" I say.

"Clint would be proud of your choice" Nat said
I look at the targets ahead of me and I release the arrow and I completely missed.

"How did that feel" Nat says

"Like I should try another weapon" I say. This time I try the gun. I see my target and I raise my gun and fire.

"Wow you hit it dead center" Nat says all proud.

"Wow that was easy"I say.
Next we move on the combat training. After a few days of training Nat is convinced I'm ready for a fight. I'm waiting in the training room for Nat when her at Peter come in.

"Alright you two get in there winner gets to leave early" Nat says.
Me and Peter both look at each other.

"No hard feelings" I say.

"Deal" Peter says back.
We both get ready and I start smiling.

"What's so funny"Peter says right before I roundhouse kick him.

"Woah oh it is so on"Peter says then try's to throw a punch I block it. We go back and forth until I a do a sneaky trick Nat taught me where I hop on his back and take him down from the head. Peter lays on the floor out of breath.

"Ok you win" Peter says.

"Oh good" I say and fall right next to him.

"Your really good like really really good" Peter says.
All I can do laugh really I don't think I have enough breath to talk.

"Nice job Y/N you can go Peter you get to clean up then you may leave too. You both did good"Nat say.

"Sorry I would stay and wait but I need a shower" I tell Peter then I get up and leave.
Later when Peter finished cleaning up after his shower I hear old music I thought it was my dads but it was Peters. I go to my room where he was changing I open the door and see shirtless Peter dancing to the music. He sees me watching him and he come to me and grabs me by the hand and pulls me to dance with him. We're both terrible dancers but it didn't matter because we were laughing at each other the entire time.