Beck

Peters POV

The next morning I go to Y/N house. When I get there Y/N is still asleep its 10 in the morning.

"Hey kid get over here" Tony says.
Oh great I'm dead.

"Ya Mr Stark" I said.

"So that mystery guy is back" Tony said.

"Mysterio and his name is Quinton Beck, and yes he is and I think he's after me" I say

"Why's that" Tony says.

"Because I destroyed all his drones and exposed him"I say.

"So do you have a plan" Tony said.

"Not really" I say.

Y/N POV

"Friday what time is it" I said was I just woke up for what feels like I've been in a coma.

"It is Saturday 10:18" Friday said.

"Friday keep the blinds closed the light is hurting my eyes"I say
I put Peters hoodie on and some sweatpants on and head downstairs I can hear Peter and dad talking.

"Peter I didn't know you were here" I say

"I texted you I was coming did you get it" Peter says.

"Oh I didn't check my phone this morning I don't even know where it is" I say trying to remember the last time I had my phone.

"How you feeling kid" my dad asked.

"Better, all I want to do is sleep" I say.

"Well you do have a concussion that's how the heeling process works" Bruce said.

"He means that a good sign" dad says.

"Good because this sucks" I say.
I bring Peter up to my room and I found my phone it was on my bedside table. I tried to watch a movie with Peter but I fell asleep.

1 months later

Ever since DC I'm not supposed to be out alone. I understand but I just want to be alone maybe if I walk on the property my dad won't mind it. I grab my slides and jacket and sneak out the back door. Ahh the cold fresh air hits different in the evening with the sun setting and all the beautiful colors. I sit on the grass and just watch the sky. I get up to go back inside but I feel a hand come around my neck and mouth. I try and break free but I see black closing in and I pass out.

Peters POV

I was supposed to get a text from Y/N about coming over to my place but it's been two hours. I feel my phone buzz it's Y/N.

"Hey I was wondering when you were gonna call" I say

"Oh Peter you were waiting for me" says a mans voice

"Who is this" I say

"You don't remember me Spider-Man" the guy said.

"Beck, where is Y/N" I say

"Oh she's safe for now, you have 30 minutes to bring me Friday in the old wear house on 75th or your little girlfriend is dead" Beck said than hanged up.
Oh no I gotta call someone no I got to get to Tony. I swing over to the avengers.

"Tony, Mr Stark" I yelled out .

"Hey where's Y/N" Steve said.

"Beck has her I need to give him Friday in 27 minutes or else he's gonna kill her" I say
We all gather together thinking of a plan or a agreement.

"What if we make him think we gave him Friday then get Y/N back at then take him down" Nat said.

"It'll do we're running out of time let's go" Tony said.