Advenger family

Y/N POV

Peter comes back upstairs from dads garage.

"Hey can we talk" Peter says.

"Ya let's go to my room" I said leading the way upstairs. I open the door and as I'm about to close it I hear.

"Keep the door open" says Steve from downstairs.
I roll my eyes and leave it cracked.

"So what was it you wanted to talk about" I say.

"Oh ya err so ahh I've also been keeping a secret" Peter says stumbling.

"Oh, well I'm sure it's not as big mine was" I say with a joking laugh.

"Well, ah, ah I'm Spider-Man" Peter says.

"Are you for real, you better not be making joke because I live with the avengers" I say in a serious tone.

"It's not a joke am serious" Peter says. I could tell he was serious by the way looked he me in the eye.

"Wow so you've already meet my dad and my family" I say.

"Uh ya but I had no clue he had a daughter" Peter says.

"Who else knows your Spider-Man" I said.

"Well besides your dad May, Ned and now you" Peter said.

"So who was your mom" Peter asks

"Well my mom and Tony were friends and my real dad left my mom when he found out she was pregnant. Then when I was 2 my mom died of cancer and I didn't have any family who could take me so Tony adopted me" I said.

"So Tony raised you without anyone knowing" pater said.

"Ya it's hard to believe I know" I say knowing how my dad is.
As it gets late Peter heads home. I go downstairs and find dad on the living room couch. I sit next to him and lay my head on his lap.

"Can you tell me more about my mom" I say.

Since I don't have any memories with her I use my imagination. I know she was short and worked with Tony so she must have been really smart.

"Well what would you like to know" he says

"Tell me about her what was she like" I say.

"Let's see she smart, kind, forgiving, strong, creative" Dad said.

"What didn't she like" I asked.

"Any and everything scary she was a real scaredy-cat. She didn't like loud people they would give her headaches she said" he said with a smile on his face from thinking of her.

"If Peter asked me to be his girlfriend would you be ok with that" I asked

"Well would you like to be his girlfriend" dad asked.
I smile and nod.

"Well then I'd be ok with that" Dad says.

Two day's later

It's Friday night and I'm in my room getting ready. I'm wearing a black dress that stops two inches above the knee. The straps went over my shoulder with a deeper v-neck than normal. I walk downstairs to see my dad also dressed in black.

"Are trying to look like the Adams family wearing all this black" my dad said.
I laugh.

"No we look good in black it's a strong color" I say.

"You look like your in the mafia"Rhodes says.

"Well I think you both look great"Pepper says. Fixing dads collar.

"Alright kid you ready"Tony says.

"Yes" I said all excited getting into the car.

We get to Peter apartment door and it's opened by Peter wearing dark jeans a black shirt with a maroon flannel. His hair was as usual combed back with that one stran of hair in his forehead.
He looked so cute I could tell he was nervous buy the way he played with his hand it was adorable.