I love you too

Y/N POV

I get Mays room ready with towels and towelettes. I was thinking Peter could sleep with me in my room so I hung up some of his clothes that I had in my room. I'm leaving Mays room when I see dad in the kitchen by himself.

"Hey I told Peter and May they could stay until they got a new apartment. Apparently some other family is living there" I say taking a seat next to him.

"Make sure they know they can make themselves at home they might be here a while. I saw on the news that a bunch on families are looking for new apartments as well" he says flipping through some papers.

"Well I won't mind the company" I said.
I hear the front door opening.

"Oh my lord this place is so beautiful" May says. She's looking up at the chandelier in our entire way.

"Hello May. Welcome to my home stay as long as you need" Dad says.

"Oh thank you Tony this truly is a huge help" May says.

"Here I'll show you to your room then around the house" I say.
Mays room is on the first floor just down the hall from Happy. I show her her room around the house mainly just where the essentials are because it's late and I'm sure she's tired.

"Alright I think I'm gonna go to bed. Thank you for letting us stay with you" May says.
Peter looks at me like he's waiting for instructions. I start to laugh.

"What are you looking at me for" I say.

"Well do i get my own room or" Peter says.

"Come on" I say.
I lead him upstairs to my room and he smiles.

"Come on" I said opening my door and dragging him inside.

"Are you sure you dad isn't gonna hurt me" Peter says.

"No you'll be fine" I say.
I shut my door and sit on my bed. Peter sits next to me laying his head on my shoulder.

"I don't know how I would have survived 3 years without you"Peter says.

"It was hard. I thought about you everyday that's what really kept me going" I say playing with his hair.

"I love you so much"Peter says.
He sits up and cups my face and kisses me sweetly. I wrap my arm around his neck pulling him closer.

"Come on I wanna show you something" Peter says. He opens my window reaches out his hand. I take it and we jumped out my window. I hold onto him with my face in his chest. I'm a little scared but I trust him. We land on the top of the avengers compound and all the stars where out.

"Wow. Look the Big Dipper" I point out.

"I can never find the little one"Peter says looking up.
I stand next to him and raise my arm to point it  out.

"Right there. The Little Dipper is always right below the big one" I say.
Peter points at it both of our arms touching.
He wraps his arm around me pulling me closer.

"I love you" I say.
I get up on my tippy toes and kiss his forehead.

Y/N and Peter Parker will be back in Spidy Love Book 2.