II

"akaashi!" bokuto passed the ball to him.

"bokuto-san!" he set the ball to bokuto again. bokuto flew up and spiked the ball, giving them a point.

"nice kill." akaashi gave bokuto a high five.

"i know right."

"don't get your hopes up owl." bokuto and akaashi turned to kuroo, who was smirking. "we'll always be better than you guys, right kenma?" the boys turned to kenma.

"uh, sure.." kenma sounded unsure at the most.

"what do you mean by 'uh, sure'?! that hurt kitten." kuroo yelled.

"maybe its because akaashi and bokuto are both better then us combined."

"whose team are you on?" kuroo pouted.

"shut up." kuroo smirked and wrapped his arm around kenma.

kenma and kuroo always flirted here and there, but yet they aren't together. everyone is aware of their feelings towards each other, but not the two people in question.

"you two fight like a married couple." bokuto exclaimed.

"what?" they both said.

"you guys are in love, but both of you are so dumb you don't even realize." akaashi stated.

"i've confessed, i'm just waiting for him to turn 17 so i can hear his little voice in my head."

"you confessed?!" bokuto shouted and akaashi turned his head in confusion.

"yeah bro!" kuroo exclaimed.

that's right. at age 17 everyone can hear and interact with their soul mates thoughts only if they say their name.

"yeah, so did he." he nudged kenma.

"shut up kuroo."

"how old are you again akaashi?" kuroo asked.

"16, i'm turning 17 in december."

"man, i'm still waiting to hear a voice." bokuto said. akaashi was glad in a way.

akaashi was happy that bokuto hasn't heard his soul mate. he was glad? why? what was this relief that fell over akaashi?

akaashi ignored his feelings and they continued to play the match.