III

akaashi scanned the crowd of people trying to find someone with black and silver, spiky hair. akaashi and bokuto usually hang out during the weekends since bokuto hates being alone.

"hey akaashi! over here." akaashi turned and saw bokuto waving at him with a big smile.

"stop yelling." akaashi said as he walked up to bokuto.

"hehe, let's go inside. i've been going to this cafe for years. their hot chocolate is so good." bokuto grabbed akaashis arm and dragged him inside.

"hey gentleman, where would you like to sit."

"that one." bokuto pointed to a 2 person table in the corner of the cafe.

"alright, sit down. i'll bring you 2 menus." the two men nodded and walked to the table.

"this place is so cozy, sometimes i come here to do homework." bokuto smiled as he sat down.

"you? homework? here?" akaashi looked at bokuto in confusion.

"yes.." akaashi kept looking at him in confusion. "quit looking at me like that." bokuto waved in akaashi face, making him smile slightly.

"here you are. would you like anything to drink?" the women gave the 2 menus and took out her notepad.

"i want a hot chocolate please." akaashi looked up at the lady then back at the menu.

"alright, and for you?" she looked at bokuto.

"hot chocolate too." bokuto smiled.

"alright, i'll bring those out as soon as they're down and then i'll take down your order." the 2 nodded as the lady walked away.

"i didn't know you liked hot coco." bokuto said to akaashi.

"there's a lot of things you don't know about me." akaashi looked at bokuto.

"ew, you sound creepy." the 2 giggled.

'his smiled is everything.' bokuto thought.