IV

after the cafe bokuto invited akaashi over, for some reason akaashis stomach was in nots. he was nervous. he had gone over to bokuto home multiple times to study and hang out. but this time felt different. as akaashi stood there uncomfortably, over thinking everything,

"what do you want to watch? also, don't just stand there..come lay on my bed weirdo." akaashi glared at him making bokuto giggle. "come-on!"

"shut it." akaashi walked to bokuto bed and sat down on it. he quickly took the remote from bokuto and sat in front of him, scrolling through netflix for something to watch.

"akaashi.."

"bokuto-san?" akaashi said his name back not taking his eyes off the screen

"don't call me that." akaashi hummed in response. "i like your eyes."

"o-oh i- thank you.." akaashi was startled by bokutos sudden comment.

"sorry! did i make you uncomfortable? gosh! i'm so dumb! sorry, sorry!"

"it's fine bokuto..it through me off guard but thank you. your eyes are.." akaashi turned to face bokuto, they looked each other straight in the eyes. akaashi never paid attention to bokutos eyes. they were beautiful. he became flustered as his golden eyes stared back at him. "s-sorry, you're eyes are really pretty too." akaashi quickly turned back to the tv.

"thank you." bokuto chuckled nervously. "oh! i heard there's a good movie called uhh, 'all the bright places' i heard it sad. do you wanna watch it?"

"i'm up for it."

"ok! let's watch it." akaashi searched up 'all the bright places' and played the movie.

both the boys laid down against bokutos head board to see the movie.