XV

"do you think antibiotics will make me feel better?" akaashi asked the doctor.

"yes. they definitely will."

"will they have side effects?"

"they will make your stomach sick but i believe that's all, but at the same time it's different for everyone."

akaashi turned to bokuto and bokuto raised his eyebrow making akaashi smile.

"uh..can we discuss it?" akaashi asked the doctor.

"yes, of course. i'll be back in 15 minutes." the doctor bowed and left the room.

"should i take them?" akaashi asked bokuto.

"i think you should..if it makes you better."

"i'll try them out, if i think it's doing nothing..i will stop taking them ok?" bokuto nodded.

he felt uneasy when akaashi said 'if i think it's doing nothing..i will stop taking them' he didn't want akaashi to get even more sick. he didn't want to lose akaashi like he lost his mother. it made him want to throw up. bokuto placed soft kisses on akaashis forehead.

"baby, are you ok?" akaashi grabbed bokutos hands.

"i don't wanna lose you too." bokuto snuggled his head into the crook of akaashis neck.

"i'm not going anywhere. you are stuck with me for a while. i love you." akaashi placed his hand on the back of bokutos neck. akaashi couldn't say that bokuto wasn't going to lose him because akaashi himself doesn't know if he is going to live or die, which terrified him even more.

akaashi coughed once, signaling he was going to have a cough attack. he started coughing multiple times. he stood up quickly and leaned on the sink. he spit and washed it. he was still coughing. he couldn't stop.

bokuto quickly got up and rubbed his soulmates back.

"breath in though your nose and out though your mouth. slowly."

after some time had passed, akaashi had seemed to calm down.

"thank you bokuto-san." akaashi spoke as they sat back down.

"don't call me that." akaashi giggled and placed his head on bokutos chest.

hearing bokuto heart beat made akaashi calm.

akaashi wasn't getting any better. he had only been sick for 2 months. it had been a couple days since his last doctor appointment and he stopped taking his medication. he saw it wasn't doing anything so he stopped.

akaashi had just finished from having another cough attack (that being the 11th one this week and it was only wednesday) bokuto laid next to akaashi, watching him sleep, making sure he wouldn't wake up in a cough attack.

bokuto sat up straight and kissed akaashis forehead. bokuto blushed at how beautiful akaashi was. it amazed bokuto how beautiful he was. he sat there admiring his lover. bokuto slowly placed his hand on akaashis head and racked his hand though his black fluffy hair.

he could do this for hours, just looking at akaashi brought bokuto so much joy.

"you're so beautiful." bokuto smiled at akaashis peaceful sleeping body.

bokuto took out his phone and saw he had a text from hinata.

from : hinata (february 3 sent at 4:37pm)

[ hey bokuto-san! i heard akaashi-san got sick :(( is he going to be ok??? also i miss u guys! ]

from : bokuto (sent at 4:37pm)

[ HEY HEY HEY HINATA!! I MISS U KID ]

from : bokuto (sent at 4:37pm)

[ but uh we don't know if akaashis going to get better :/ he's rlly sick n i honestly don't see any improvement in his health ]

from : hinata (sent at 4:37pm)

[ but he has to get better right ?? ]

from : bokuto (sent at 4:37pm)

[ i'm not sure:/ neither are the doctors ]

from : hinata (sent at 4:37pm)

[ i'm rlly sorry to hear that bokuto-san, i rlly hope akaashi-san gets better :(( me and the team are sending all out hopes and prayers to akaashi-san!! tell him we miss him and hopes he gets better ]

from : bokuto (sent at 4:38pm)

[ i'll tell him right away hinata! thank you so much and thank the team for me :) ]

from : hinata (sent at 4:38pm)

[ c ya soon!! ]

bokuto had to re read the text from hinata. then he remembered..they had another training camp next week. shit.

'is akaashi going to be able to go? is akaashi going to be ok for a couple day? am i even going to be ok? what am i going to do for three days? without akaashi!' bokuto thought.

'you woke me up.' he heard akaashi.

'shit.' bokuto thought.

"you'll be fine without me." akaashi sat up and laid his head on bokuto shoulder.

"but will you?"

"don't make me sound like i rely on you." akaashi said jokingly.

"i'm being serious, are you going to be ok?"

"yes bokuto-san." akaashi kissed bokutos cheek.

"don't call me that."

"mhm. shut up, let's cuddle." akaashi wrapped a arm around bokuto.

akaashi snuggled his head into bokutos neck. bokuto slowly wrapped an arm around akaashis back, putting a hand in his hair, swirling his finger in one of the lose strands of akaashis hair.

"i love you akaashi."

"i love you too."