VI

"my mother's gonna kill me." akaashi groaned as he saw his report card.

akaashi was a good student, but his mother pushed him a lot. he always had to have A's. only A's, not even B's. but this time akaashi had gotten one B.

akaashi put his face in his hands and thought of excuses to tell his mother.

"uh akaashi. someone's here to see you." akaashi looked up and saw konoha. akaashi got up and walked to the door.

"konoha? is there something you need?" akaashi was confused since konoha was a 3rd year in the 2nd year side.

"yes. also, you look terrible. are you ok?"

"i got a B on my report." akaashi fumbled with his fingers, quickly hiding them behind his back.

"oh no.."

"it's fine. what's wrong though?" akaashi reassured him.

"bokuto is..uh well. emo." konoha spit it straight out.

"ha? what? we aren't even playing volleyball. what happened?"

"i don't know. his hiding under a desk."

"lead me to him." akaashi sighed.

they walked across the school to the 3rd years side and walked into an empty room. konoha pointed to a desk and akaashi nodded, giving him a thumbs up. konoha quickly left the room, not wanting to be apart of bokuto emo mood.

"bokuto?" akaashi crouched down and saw bokuto with his knees to his chest. "what happened? talk to me." akaashi tried saying in his calmest voice.

"someone..made fun of me." bokuto said softly.

"who?" akaashi was ready to speed to them.

"some random. he was passing by. he had like a black blow cut."

"that weird first year?" bokuto nodded. "what did he say?"

"he said something about my hair and how i'm weird." bokuto paused. "am i weird akaashi?"

"no. you are not weird. you are the most funnest person to be around. he's just jealous he doesn't have a sense of humor. plus disrespectful. ew." akaashi tried his hardest to cheer up bokuto.

"can you believe that? and he was ugly!" bokuto let out a chuckle. "am i ugly akaashi? is my hair weird?"

"no. not at all. i like your hair."

"thank you." bokuto turned to face akaashi and smiled. "i feel a lot better. also are you ok? you seem worried about something."

"nothing. i just got a B on my report and i know my mother is going to scold me."

"oh no.." bokuto knew how harsh akaashis mother was.

"yeah, but it's fine. you know how she is." bokuto nodded. "anyways are you feeling better?"

"yeah. thank you." bokuto smiled at akaashi.

"of course. let's get some tea from the vending machine." akaashi stood up and stretched out his back.

"i rather get water. tea is nasty."

"yeah, yeah. whatever, come-on. get out from there."

"uh..i'm kinda stuck."

akaashi face palmed. idiot. cute idiot.