XXII(end)

"hi baby! sorry i'm a bit late." bokuto said as he sat next to keijis gravestone. "happy 7 years since we met." bokuto giggled. "that's a long time, wow um..i love you a lot..i'm meeting up with kuroo and kenma soon. oh! today we had a live interview and this lady was all up in my business about my love life. so i told her- actually sakusa had to defend me but i spoke up saying you passed. well i didn't mention your name but you know." bokuto paused. "i miss you a lot. it still shakes me that you're gone."

bokuto sat there, feelings the light breeze hit his face. bokuto never felt alone when he was at keijis grave. he always felt like someone was behind him. it felt like keiji was behind him. protecting him somehow.

"i miss you so much. the only reason i keep playing is because of you. i know you don't love the sport as much as i do but i know you loved seeing me play. sometimes i feel like you're there, in the crowds. and sometimes when i serve or spike, hinata whispers 'for keiji' and it always gives me that extra boost." bokuto fumbled with his fingers and paused.

"i remember that one time, we were cuddling in your bed when you were sick and you were laying on my chest. i had my arm around you, i think. and you slowly put your leg around my lower half. it made me go insane and you knew it." bokuto chuckled. "i'm really lonely without you. nothing has been the same. i really miss you." bokuto sat there in silence. bokuto checked his phone and he was late.

"shit! sorry baby, i'm late for practice! i love you, see you on friday." bokuto smiled and walked away.

bokuto laid on his bed, staring at his ceiling, fumbling with keijis ring. he turned over and looked at the picture of him and keiji.

keiji was always on his mind. no matter how many times he tried to let go, nothing happened. bokuto was too in love with keiji to let him go. tears slipped from bokutos eyes.

"i love you so much. thank you for everything you have done for me. i'll never forget you. you are always on my mind and in my heart. i'm keep playing for you because i know you would be proud of me if i kept playing. i love you keiji." bokuto stared at the picture as he cried.