Settling in, and the spider-verse

(I'm tired when I wrote half of this, so imma go to sleep now)

Sunday morning, Y/n is seen on top of a roof in his spider-suit eating a box of Pizza. Casey had apparently come back yesterday, and Y/n had to explain everything to her why the apartment was empty when she came to visit… and he had to tell her about Natasha and the dimension traveling. It took a lot of convincing, but she finally agreed to it in the end… with a… large demand.

Flashback…

Casey: I'm moving in too.

Y/n: W-Wait that wasn't-

Casey: I'm being nice enough to even let you date Natasha, and then train four girls around our age, then live with them. And now you're even planning to travel through alternate dimensions to date another Gwen? Yeah, I'm definitely going to move in whether the others like it or not!

Flashback over...

Y/n: Well *takes a bite out of a pizza, takes a few seconds before swallowing* She did have a point. And Natasha reluctantly allowed Casey to move in, but she had to move into her own room. So yaaaaay, I have my own room again… 

Y/n takes another bite of his pizza.

Y/n: Let's just hope everyone gets along while I'm out today.

----

Over at Avengers tower…

Casey: Let me at her!!

Natasha and Kamala are seen holding back Casey, while Cindy and Jennifer are holding Laura back.

Natasha: *Thoughts* Ugh, I shouldn't have agreed to this.

Kamala: Casey calm down! You won't even be able to hurt her!

Laura: Yeah try me bitch!

Laura shouts as Jennifer lifts into the air, causing Laura to kick in the air as she attempts to get out of She-hulk's grasp.

Casey: I'll make you wish you could die!

Natasha: What the hell even happened?!

Jennifer: She started insulting Y/n while he was out. Casey confronted her, then the two got in an argument.

Natasha: what? Laura why were you talking about Y/n like that?

Laura: Cause why are you having him teach us? He's one of the least qualified to tell us what to do! Hell he's not even much older! Why couldn't you get anyone like Captain America, or hell any other Avenger?

Casey: Take that back you whore!

Laura: *Growls* Or what Carnage, you gonna try to eat my face?!

Casey's eyes widened.

Casey: S-shut up.

Laura: No! Cause you're a liability, if the symbiote ever reattached, you'll probably go back to killing random people in allies. Hell, you're even a kid back at high school.

Casey: T-That wasn't me, I was in a dark place and it made me...

Laura: *scoffs* Symbiotes take traits from their first host. It's no wonder it was a psycho.

Casey: I said that wasn't me so SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Casey screams at the mutant, however Laura didn't even flintch. Casey holds herself, trying her best to simulate how Y/n would comfort her.

Laura: See, Y/n even let her move in here because they're dating! People like them should even be h-

Natasha suddenly slapped Laura across the face, shocking everyone.