Prince Arthur and Princess Morgana

Arthur's POV:

Morgana and I are having our weekly picnic out in the woods talking about our kingdom. We've had a picnic every Sunday for three years after we found out we were siblings. Morgana was angry at first, she would try and kill me left and right until one day. I had refused to kill and innocent child, it was accused of sorcery. He was only about 5 years old and I was 16 I wasn't about to kill a kid. Morgana saw that I didn't kill the kid and came to talk to me about it. We talked things over and in the end we decided that we would both become the rulers of Camelot along with our partners when father died. It was one of our many great ideas, after that we helped get the boy out. We were both locked in our rooms for two weeks but it was worth it, I learned more about my sister and I couldn't be more happy.

"Arthur I'm glad we went out on this picnic, father had me doing morning lessons and it was driving me off a cliff" Morgana said as we packed up. I smiled at her and nodded. We both got back on our horses and rode back to Camelot.

Leon my friend was waiting with the other knights as we got back. Leon was a few years older than me but still is my bestfriend and only friend really apart from Morgana.

"Sire, My Lady how are you two today" Leon asks us.

"We are good, it was a nice day for us to go on a picnic" I answer. He nods and motions me to follow him and the knights for training.

"Goodbye Morgana I'll visit you later" I yell back at her. She smiles and waves.

Morgana's POV:

I smile and wave to Arthur as he heads off to training. I go up to find my beautiful maid servant cleaning up my chambers.

"Gwen how are you!" I say cheerfully. She turns around and smiles at me with her smile that could make anyone fall to their knees.

"My lady, It so nice to see you! I'm doing well" she picks up the last of my clothes of the ground and puts it in the laundry.

"Oh before I forget, I am going on a trip with my father for a few days. Is that ok?" She asks. I smile and nod.

"Of course Gwen, I will miss you" I smile sadly. She comes over and hugs me.

"I will miss you more My Lady" she waves before leaving my chambers. I smile and sit on my bed waiting for Uther to come check on me.

It was about an hour later before Uther, my father, came in to have our dinner. I might not hate Arthur but I do hate Uther. I can't stand him I wish he would just die already.

"Morgana, how are you" he asks smiling. I was fine until you came.

"I am very well thankyou" I smile fakely. Does this idiot really think that I would want to have dinner with him.

"Well we got word about some druids coming to close to Camelot's boarders." He says. I feel my blood run cold.

"Fascinating.." I saw trying to have zero interest in the conversation. I was not going to lash out at him and then be stuck in my room again.

"What is wrong Child" he asks confused. I shake my head and get up.

"Well it was nice having you Uther but I must retire to bed excuse me" He nods and leaves my room. My fake smile falls. I make sure he was down the hall before I run to Arthur's chambers. I open the door and he is sitting at his desk writing something.

"Arthur!" I say full of worry.

"Yes Morgana?" He looks up at me and I run over to his side a kneel down.

"It's Uther, he was talking to me about the druids, he said that they were coming close to Camelot's boarders. I-I think he might send you out to kill them." I say in a hurry. He looks at me with surprise and then anger.

"How dare he! They aren't even in Camelot, and not to mention they don't use magic for bad." He yells. I nod and look at him.

"What are you going to do" I ask. He shakes his head and puts his fingers to his nose bridge.

"I don't know" he says. I sigh and just it there. There is really nothing we can do. After all Uther is still the king.

"Morgana would you like to stay with me tonight we could read stories like we used to as kids." He says. I look up and smile at him and nod.

We both got some blankets from his bed and made a sitting place on the floor and grabbed a few books and read. Soon Arthur was asleep with his head on my shoulder. I smile and go to sleep too.

Ok that's the first episode.. I hope you liked it and have a great day ❤️