03. THANKSGIVING

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
chapter three:
third-person POV
clay's parent's house,
Orlando, Florida.
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

⊱ ──── 《∘◦☹◦∘》 ──── ⊰

gemmadamore is live!

"Happy Thanksgiving!" The girl cheers, ruffling Drista's hair as the girl steps off frame, "Ciao guys, welcome to the live, give me a second to finish up with the pie so I can run upstairs. Cameras pointing at the ceiling so no face reveals today! I'll explain why I'm on Instagram instead of Twitch in a moment!"

There's soft laughing as Fiore puts some whipped cream on Patches head off camera, Drista bursting into laughter as the sight, "Look! Patches has a whipped cream hat!"

"Fiore!" Gemma laughs, grabbing her phone and flipping the camera to show Patches who's sitting on the floor and looking up at Gemma confusedly, "oh my god, Patches... you poor thing."

"Leave my cat alone, dumbass," Clay says, smacking his cousin's head playfully before bending down to pick up Patches. Gemma makes sure to keep her camera pointed at her socked feet as the people around her house move around her, before making her screen black by having it face the counter as she set it down.

"Are we all good down here?" Gemma asks, and her mother nods.

"Go have fun on your little live." Her mother kisses her forehead and hands Gemma her phone, watching the screen to make sure the camera stays low.

"Thanks Madre! I'll come back down for dinner, promise." Gemma quickly rushes upstairs to the spare room she'd been allowed to sleep in and share with Fiore. The two were used to sharing rooms anyway, so it wasn't a big change. It was a nicely sized room anyway, with two twin sized beds pressed against either wall, it had LED lights around the top of the room and a galaxy projector set on Gemma's desk.

"Okay, I didn't want to be late to the live today but I could not get my Twitch to work! Clay said something was screwed with my streaming ID or something so he's gonna try and fix it later."!Gemma set her phone on her desktop and grinned, "So, we'll be doing this today instead. No mediashares sadly, but, If you guys ask me questions we can do a QnA!"

There were so many people in the livestream, Gemma was used to it, but it had been a while since she had even started streaming. It had been about a week since she did the manhunt with Clay and the Sleepy Bois and Tubbo. She still felt a bit nerve wracked.

"Hi Wilbur!" She cheered, noticing the familiar username appear, "It's been a bit since we last talked!"

"Soot!" Clay shouts from the doorway before setting a glass of wine on Gemma's desk, since she had left it in the kitchen. His random shout caused Gemma to shriek in shock and blush heavily.

"Clay!" She whined, clutching her heart, "You scared the shit out of me!"

"Don't simp for my cousin, Soot." Clay said in a mockingly aggressive tone and waved from off camera before leaving the room. Gemma rolls her eyes with a soft laugh, and clicks on 'request to join stream' and then 'wilbursoot.'

Two could play this game.

"What do you think of thanksgiving? Do you celebrate it in Italy?" Gemma reads and shakes her head, "No, we don't celebrate it when we're home. Though if I'm in Florida for the holidays, we'll celebrate it."

"Hello Gemma, and her audience." Wilbur says as his screen pops up, he's sitting in a darkish room, a messy bed behind him. He's at a desk, she assumes, gently strumming his guitar as if he needs something to do with his hands to distract himself or keep calm. Gemma understands.