Prologue

This is a work of fiction. All names, places, characters and events are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, places or events are purely coincidental.

There are few chapters with mature scenes and words. If you don't want my story, don't read.

She's my first crush. I've met her since high school but we never talked. Luckily, she's my classmate in college, the first ever person who defended me when someone bullies me because I'm a gay. That's the time I fell in love. I'm gay but I never get interested to a man and also to a woman.

Weird right?

In college I have only few chances to talk to her cause I'm shy. She's a very beautiful and cute girl. Not just beautiful but has also a kind and pure heart, helping the people who are in need.

But before we graduate I make sure that we'll be close friends.

My parents accepted for who I am and what I am and I'm very blessed to have a parents like them. Unfortunately, my father has a stage 2 cancer but he wants me to marry a girl before he dies, that's his only wish. I didn't know what came up on my mind when I said...

"Please anak you're a man, you're not gay. I want to see you building your own family, I want to see my grandchildren before I die."

"I'll try to be a real man itay, I'll do it for you. I love you and inay."

"We love you more, my son."

The only girl I want to be with was my first crush and she's now my best friend. Will she said 'yes'? Will she accept me? Will she accept my offer?