𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

On the trip back to her room, Phoenix felt sicker and sicker the closer she got

On the trip back to her room, Phoenix felt sicker and sicker the closer she got. And the moment she walked in she rushed to the toilet that was in her room. The second her faced hovered the seat she felt herself beginning to throw up any substance that was left in her body.

Once she stopped she rested her head in her hands, feeling the sweat as it rushed down from her forehead. It was almost an out of body experience as she felt herself getting picked up from the floor, changed out of her dress than placed on her bed. Nurses began crowding her, telling her how good the interview went as they cleaned her up and put her IV's back in.

The interview was still playing over and over again in her mind. With her feeling sicker the longer she thought about it. But this time she was able to hold down her sickness, unlike before. Phoenix felt sick, the things that had come out of her mouth made her feel sick, but as she looked around at the people inside the room, she could only feel as if she had done something right. The smiles on their faces, the praise she was receiving, made her feel like she had done right. Yet the feeling in her stomach made her feel the exact opposite. And as the morphine kicked in and Phoenix felt her eyes becoming hazy, all she could think about was the interview.

Although Phoenix was fast asleep, you could see her tossing and turning in her sleep. Wimpers left her mouth and even though she was inside the room alone, anyone would be able to tell that she was having some sort of nightmare. While from anyone's perspective, Phoenix was simply having a bad dream, from Phoenix's perspective, she was back inside the games. Looking at none over than Finnick Odair in front of her.

" What are you doing? Where's Katniss? " Phoenix asked the nightmare version of Finnick, trying to look behind him for Katniss as if nothing was different. He looked at her with anger in his eyes, a look that he almost never showed with Phoenix around. A look so different from the look of pure love that he last gave her. " I saw what you did to Katniss, What were you thinking? Why did you try to kill her? " He asked, shaking his head at the thought of the bloodied Katniss. " What? No, I just took her tracker out. " Phoenix reminded, not knowing why he was acting so different.

" Did you kill Johanna too? " Phoenix's nightmare version of Finnick asked. " Is that why she wasn't over there? " Finnick asked again, Phoenix beginning to feel herself grow anxious. " No, of course not. What is wrong with you? " Phoenix asked, trying to talk past the lump that was forming in her throat. " This was all your plan huh? To kill us all of so you could just win. " Phoenix began shaking her head. " I just can't let you do that. " He finished, anger running through his veins like blood as he looked at her. This was when the man began running towards Phoenix at full speed. With their fight and Phoenix's real nightmare only just beginning.

Phoenix was now being forced to relive something that simply never happened. But it was hard to believe any different when everyone inside the Capital and now even her own mind was trying to convince her it did happened. Inside the dream, Phoenix felt every blow to her, with all the pain feeling almost as awful as the first time it had happened.