1

Introduction:

Introduction:

Erik was a 40 year old divorcé. He didn't let his ruined marriage stop him from being great. He kept his body in tip top shape, he ate healthy and he focused on himself. His daughter introduced him to social media and he quickly became what the kids would call 'Instagram Famous'. With over 1 million followers, people were noticing him. He began working as a celebrity fitness trainer and that brought in enough money for him to be good in life.
Amber, Eriks 19 year old daughter, was a Sophomore at UCLA. She was studying to become a therapist to work with people suffering from PTSD. Something her dad dealt with from serving in the military for many years.
Amber was rooming with her best friend, Y/N, on campus. Erik promised he would get Amber an off campus apartment if she proved she was responsible enough. He was already gracious enough to purchase her a BMW for getting into college but ended up wrecking it.

You and Amber were at the gym working out and gossiping.
"Are you going to that party on Friday?" Amber asked.
"Possibly, yea. I have to study but I think I'll go" you finish your sit-ups and lay out on the floor next to Amber.
"Vince said he's going..." Amber gave you a knowing smile.
"Get that dick, girl" you laughed.
"I plan on it" she smiled and stood up. "Dad?"
You stand up and see Mr. Stevens running on the treadmill across the gym. From your view, you could see he was shirtless with a pair of grey sweatpants on and white Nike VaporMax on his feet. He was sweating a lot and his muscles were defined. His chest bounced with each step.
"I bet he's fucking stalking me to make sure I'm not doing anything" Amber sighs and picks up her items to march over to him. You pick up your things and follow her.
"Dad? Dad!!" She yells and he looks over at her and smiles. Cutting the treadmill off, he comes to a complete stop before pulling his AirPods from his ears and pocketing them.
"Wussup Amber. Y/N, how you been?" He asks with a smile. You bite your lip nervously.
"I-I'm good" you say.
"That's good" he nods.
"Dad, what are you doing here?" Amber asks impatiently.
"Seems like I'm working out. What else would I be here for?"
"Following me"
"Hell no. I got better shit to do"
"Mhm. We're on our way to grab smoothies then we're going back to the dorm, in case you wanted to know"
"You better watch that lil ass attitude you got. I'm not the one" Erik places his AirPods back in his ears then resumes running.
Amber walks away and you keep your eyes on Erik before walking out.
"He is such a jerk!" Amber complains as she starts her car.
"What did he do?" You ask.
"Ever since he left my mom, he's been acting like such a....I don't even know. A single, fuck boy, asshole"
You laugh.
"Your dad? A fuck boy?"
"Yes. We follow each other on find my iPhone. He's always out of the house doing shit"
"Why are you tracking him? He's grown, Amber. He's no longer married, he's allowed to do what he wants" you say.
Amber looks at you confused.
"Why don't you just marry him then if you like him so much"
"Huh? I'm just stating the truth. You can't be mad at him because he's out having fun"
"Okay, I'm done talking about him"

You shower and walk back to the dorm to see Amber gone. You notice her phone was sitting on her dresser, ringing. You grab it and see it's Erik. You decide to answer.
"Hello?"
"Amber, you better be fucking ready cause I'm coming up to your dorm right now. We got shit to talk about since you wanna have a fucking attitude!" He yelled into the phone.
"Umm, hi Mr. Stevens. This is Y/N. Amber isn't in the room right now"
"Oh....shit, my bad. Do you know where she is?"
"No. Her phone is here though so I'm sure she's close"
There was a knock at the door and you opened it to see Erik standing there with his gym attire on, plus a sleeveless.
"Oh, I didn't know you weren't decent. I can stand out here and wait" Erik quickly pulled the door shut. You hung the phone up and got dressed. You were embarrassed that he seen you half naked but you also were happy. You had a huge crush on Mr. Stevens. Not that it would go past anything more than a crush.
Opening the door, you allowed Erik to enter the room.
"I'm sorry for just showing up. I really needed to speak to Amber" he walked in and sat on her bed.
"She's probably around here somewhere. Maybe grabbing something to eat. You can wait here if you want"
"Aight, thanks"
"Mhm" you smile and grab your backpack from the floor. Eriks eyes land on your ass before he quickly looks away. You settle back into your bed and begin studying.
"So...how old are you?" Erik asks.
"21" you look at him.
"Okay" he nods.
"Why?"
"Just wondering"
"Okay" you chuckle. Your heart was racing. You were alone with Mr. Stevens. He sat there laid back, legs spread wide, watching you. His eyes were glued to you. You could feel him watching you but you were afraid of looking up at him. Amber could walk in at any moment...
"I hope I'm not overstepping or making you feel uncomfortable-" he started.
"You're not" you cut him off and he laughed.
"Good" there was a long pause before he spoke again. "You seeing anybody?"
His question made your heartbeat faster. Why was he asking? Why did he care?
"Umm, no. I'm single.... Are you seeing anyone?" You laugh nervously, trying to make a joke but he doesn't laugh.
"Nah, I'm single"
"Okay" you finally look up him. Your eyes meeting his deep brown eyes. That's when you knew you fucked up.
"You still got a crush on me?" He asked. It caught you off guard.
"Huh?" You rubbed the back of your neck nervously.
"C'mon, Y/N. Don't try and play innocent. I know you like me. I see how you look at me. I seen how you was looking at me at the gym earlier. It's cool though. I think you fine as hell"
Your pussy was talking. No, she was screaming. You knew your panties were wet.
"Mr. Stevens-" you whisper out, barely able to catch your breath.
Erik sucked his teeth.
"See, there you go acting innocent. Call me Erik"
"Erik-"
Before you knew it, Erik was sitting on your bed next to you. You kept your distance but he leaned in closer to you.
"Bring me those sexy ass lips"
"Erik, I don't think this is a good idea. Amber could come back any minute and catch us"
"What the fuck I say?" He pulled you onto his lap, you straddle him. You looked down at his juicy lips, tempted to kiss him. You could feel his bulge grow beneath you.
"If you don't want this, I can leave" he said in his deep voice.
Panicked, you lean in to kiss him. Your arms wrap around his neck as you pull him closer. His arms wrap around your waist and you begin grinding on his lap.
The two of you were immersed in deep lust. You moaned into his lips as he grabbed your ass and squeezed your cheeks.
"Can I....can I suck your dick?" You say lowly.
"You ain't even gotta ask babygirl" he kissed your neck.
You get down on your knees in front of him and pull his dick free from his sweats. Your eyes grow wide as you see his fat, thick, chocolate dick in your face.
"Don't be shy, babygirl. I know you can take it all" he ran his fingers through your hair.
You gather spit in your mouth and sink your mouth down onto his length, immediately gagging as his tip touches your uvula.
"Breathe through your nose, baby. Take it nice and slow" he encouraged you. You do as he says and take all of him down your throat, your mouth at the base of his dick.
Erik hissed and closed his eyes.
"Damn, you ain't have to do a nigga like this. Shit" he kept his hand on the back of your head as you began sucking his dick.
"Thaaat's right. Keep sucking that shit. Yessss"
You popped your mouth off his dick and tried catching your breath, spit was hanging on your chin.
"Spit on that shit. Make it nice and sloppy for daddy"
You spit on his dick and jerk it while playing with his heavy balls. Sinking your mouth back onto his length, your slurping noises and his sounds of pleasure filled the air around you. Your cheeks were hallowed out as you gave him your all, like you wanted to prove yourself to him. You swirled your tongue around his fat mushroom tip and that's when he lost it.
"Fuck, Y/N. You about to make me cum hard as fuck" he breathed out. You sucked his dick faster.
"Fuck, girl. Where you want this nut?" He said with a pout and hooded eyes.
"In my mouth" you said before going back to sucking him.
"Fucking nasty" he felt his balls swell up and before he knew it, his dick jerked in your mouth and ropes of cum released all down your throat. He coated your throat and you swallowed every drop of his seed.
Pulling back, spit and cum coated his dick and you licked him clean. Erik smiled at you before pulling you back onto his lap, kissing you deeply and sucking on your tongue. You moaned. You needed him inside you.
He pulls away and you climb off his lap.
"Where's your phone?" He asks.
"Right here" you hand it to him. He does something and hands it back to you.
"I'm Dj, call me whenever" he says before leaving the dorm.
You laid in your bed, shocked at the events that just transpired. You really just sucked Mr. Stevens dick. And he let you.