5

"Ohhhhh fuck! Ohhhh my godddd! Yessss!" You were in bed with Erik, riding his dick

"Ohhhhh fuck! Ohhhh my godddd! Yessss!" You were in bed with Erik, riding his dick. It was 8 in the morning and the two of you barely got any sleep. He couldn't keep his hands to himself and your pussy was not only raw, but also sore from the back to back sessions. For a man in his forties, he had the stamina of a college nigga you normally messed with.
He was sitting up against the headboard as you rode him in reverse cowgirl. Your ass in his face as you creamed all over his fat dick. After the first two rounds, you agreed to go without a condom and it felt so much better.
"Ooooo! Uhhhh! My pussy!" You were throwing it back on him while he kept his grip on your waist.
"Ahhh fuck" he moaned.
"Are you about to cum, daddy?" You turned to look at him.
"The way you throwing all this ass on me, yea"
"Are you gonna cum in my pussy?" You bit your bottom lip. Erik smiled and started laughed.
"You would like that wouldn't you?"
"Yes" you got into a squat and bounced on his dick. "Please" you begged him.
"Babygirl....I can't. I'm taking a risk by fucking you without a condom. Trust me, the way this pussy feeling, I want to but I can't" he kissed down your back.
You turned around to face him and poked your lip out to give him your best pouty face.
"I know you want to cause this pussy feels good. Just do it" you sit on his dick and squeeze him with your walls while leaning in to kiss him.
"Y/N-" he starts but his phone starts ringing. He reaches over to pick it up off the nightstand.
"Shhh" he says to you. "Hello?....where's your key?.....shit, Amber I got company right now, give me a minute.....I'm sorry, I didn't know your mom was dropping you back off here, she didn't call me to tell me....yea give me a minute" he hangs up and places his phone face down on the nightstand.
"Amber is here?!" You try to get up but Erik holds you in place.
"We not done, hold up" he leans in to kiss your neck.
"Erik-" you push him back. "I have to go"
"Nah, we can finish. I'm close"
"Erik" you whine.
"Do you want this nut or not?" He looked in your eyes.
"Yes. I want it"
"How bad you want it?" He smacks your ass as you ride him.
"Really bad. I want you to cum in my tight pussy" you hold onto the headboard as he pounds into you.
"That's right, babygirl. Imma nut all this pussy" he pulled his bottom lip between his teeth as he focused on cumming. "This my fucking pussy. If I'm nutting in you, this my fucking pussy, understand?"
"Yes daddy. This is your pussy" you feel Erik tense up and a warmness overcomes you as he fills you up with his cum.
"Shiiiit" he drops his hands from your waist and runs them down his face. "You happy now?"
"Yes" you kiss his nose and climb off him, rushing to his bathroom to get cleaned up.
"So what's the plan?" He calls out to you.
"I don't know. I thought we were spending the weekend together but I guess I'll leave"
"Nah you don't have to go. Stay in here and get some sleep. Amber doesn't come in my room and her room is downstairs"
You walked out the bathroom and seen Erik fully dressed.
"That'll be weird. How long is she staying?"
"A few hours. By the time you wake up, she'll be gone"
"If you're sure, okay"
"I'm sure" he walked over to you and kissed your neck before walking out the room.
Erik walked downstairs and seen his four dogs sitting at the door. He opened the front door and seen Amber and her mom, Tameka.
"The fuck you doing here?!" He let Amber in but stopped Tameka.
"We need to all talk. Where's your hoe?"
"Don't fucking worry about it. Why you have Amber lie on the phone? I dropped her off with you, why you just popping up at my crib?"
"You couldn't spend time with your daughter but you got time to have hoes over?"
"Oh my god, Tameka! I'm a grown ass man, if I'm fucking somebody other than you, why you making it your business? Like I said, I wasn't expecting company, if I knew Amber was coming by, I wouldn't have had a female over"
"Where is she?" Tameka asked again.
"Sleeping. If I let you in my house, don't start no shit you can't finish"
"I'm not worried about her. If she's fucking you, she must be stupid" Tameka stepped inside and greeted the four dogs that once also belonged to her.
"Mom, dad, I'm sitting right here. I'm almost 20, I don't know why y'all keep fighting over me. Dad, I wanted to come by to pick up some things and see if you wanted to go get tea. I didn't know mom would come over here and start an unnecessary argument" Amber got up and walked off to her bedroom.
"I guess she told you" Erik walked into his kitchen and grabbed a water from the fridge.
"Fuck you, Erik"
"I really don't know why you hate me so much. We used to get along great"
"Because you cheated on me with my best friend!" Tameka said low enough so only the two of them could hear.
"She wasn't your best friend if she was down to fuck me so easily"
"What the hell is wrong with you?! After all the therapy and counseling, you haven't changed. You're still the selfish piece of shit I married"
"You wasn't complaining when I was buying you everything you wanted and fucking you good"
Amber was in her bedroom listening to her parents argue, once again. She wanted to talk to them about something important but she knew they would scream at her if she said anything. She also wanted to just get it off her chest. She walked out and seen her parents hugging.
"What the hell is going on?"
"Im apologizing to your mom"
"Mom, dad, we need to talk"
"Wussup" Erik sat on the edge of the couch and Tameka sat on the couch next to him.
"I have a couple things to say. First....mom, Vince and I are dating. We've been dating for a while now. Maybe a few months but we just got serious. I recently told dad"
"Really? Amber?" Tameka shook her head.
"Mom let me finish.... I'm pregnant but I plan on finishing school"
Erik and Tameka looked at each other then back at Amber.
"Pregnant?! I know you fucking lying!" Erik yelled.
"Dad-"
"Nah, imma fuck him up!"
"DAD! Will you calm down"
"I thought your mom and I taught you better. You're smarter than this, Amber"
"I am smart! A baby won't stop me from doing the things I want to do in life"
"Amber, you can't be this stupid-"
"Erik! Enough!" Tameka stood up to calm the conversation. "Do not talk to her like that!"
"I'm not trying to argue but I can't pretend like I'm happy that you pregnant by that nigga. You realize that you'll be forever tied to him and his family? Your mom and I will have to be forever tied to his parents. How you think your mom is gonna feel having to be around his mom?"
"It's not my fucking fault that you cheated on mom with her!"
"Watch your fucking mouth!"
"You know what, we're going to leave. Amber, get your stuff" Tameka said. Amber grabbed her items and walked towards the front door.
"Don't fucking call me or text me. Anything I need, I'll just ask mom. I'm done dealing with you" she walked out.
"Bye, Erik" Tameka said and walked out.