6

It had been about a month since you spoken to Erik, and Amber wasn't talking about him

It had been about a month since you spoken to Erik, and Amber wasn't talking about him. After the commotion from a few weeks ago that Erik wouldn't tell you about, you finished spending the weekend with him then he completely ghosted you.
Amber told you she was moving out the dorm and moving into an off campus apartment with Vince. You were cool with that since you were tired of her pressing you for information about Erik.
You only had a few months left of school before you graduated and hopefully moved to NYC to further your future career as a fashion designer.
You were out with a few friends from school when you ran into Amber and Vince.
"Hey Amber, Vince" you walked over to them.
"Hey Y/N" Vince waved but Amber stayed silent.
"Babe, you can't speak?" Vince nudged Amber.
"Hi" Amber said and pulled Vince away from you. You walked back over to your other group of friends, asking them about Amber.
"I don't know. She's been missing class and everything. Y'all don't talk anymore?"
"She doesn't call or text me. I have no clue what her problem is" you sigh.
****
A few days later you were in the middle of class when you suddenly felt sick. You downed your water bottle but that didn't help. You didn't want to draw attention to yourself but you needed to make it to the bathroom. You packed up your things and rushed out the door. You made it to the bathroom just in time to throw up what you had for lunch. You heard the bathroom door open and footsteps approaching.
"You're pregnant by him, aren't you?" A voice asks.
"Huh?" You say confused.
"I said, you're pregnant by him, aren't you?" It was Amber.
"Amber?"
"Yes, it's Amber. Are you pregnant by him?"
"Pregnant by who?" Your heart was racing.
"The old guy"
You let out the breath you were holding.
"No. I just haven't been feeling good. I'm not pregnant" you stand up, spit in the toilet and flush. Once you open the door, Amber is standing there with a pregnancy test.
"Take it"
"No"
"Have you fucked him raw?" She squints at you.
".....maybe"
"Have you missed your period since then?"
It was impossible.
"......maybe"
"You're pregnant. Trust me. Take this"
"Amber-I-we....I can't be pregnant. I'm not-no" you walk past her to wash your hands.
"When's the last time you've had sex?" She pressed.
"I don't know. Like a month ago. Before he ghosted me and stopped answering my texts. Why do you even care? You stopped talking to me too. I thought we were done being friends" you dried your hands.
"I was upset about something"
"That doesn't give you the right to treat one of your only friends like shit. Amber, I don't treat you however I want because I assume I can get away with it. You're a spoiled fucking brat who thinks you can treat people, including your parents, however you want. You get that shit from your mom and it's really sad. Keep acting that way and Vince will leave your ass" you tossed your paper towel in the trash and walked out the bathroom.
****
You were laying in your dorm catching up on work when your phone started ringing. You ignored it, not in the mood. After a few more rings, there's a knock at the door. You sit up and stare at the door. Two more knocks, you stand up to answer the door. It was Erik.
"Erik....what are you doing here?" You don't move from your spot.
"I'm here to see you. You busy?"
"Yea, homework"
"You must be mad at me" he laughed. You didn't want to seem thirsty but it was true, you were mad and you didn't want to be. Seeing him here right now made you want to jump on him and hug him.
"No. I'm used to niggas like you. Hit it and quit it" you shrug.
"Stop acting like that" he stepped forward and wrapped his arms around your waist while pressing his lips to yours. You jumped on him, wrapping your legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He kicked the door shut behind him and carried you to your bed where the two of you fell on top of your books and notes.
"Erik, I want you so bad right now" you said in between the kisses he was planting on your lips. His hands slid up under your shirt and he grabbed your breasts, pinching your nipples.
"And you'll get me" he said and pushed your tshirt up completely. You only had your panties on, which he pushed to the side and began fingering you while kissing around your belly button.
Everything happened so fast. The next thing you knew, he was on top of you, fucking you fast while you rubbing his thumb over your clit and kissing on your neck.
"You like this shit? Huh?" He grinned at you. You couldn't even talk. You were lost for words.
"I'll take that as a yes" he slammed into you, your bed hit up against the wall repeatedly until he came inside you and slipped out, cleaning himself off and fixing his clothes. You sat up and looked at him.
"Can I ask you a question?" You ask timidly.
"Wussup?"
You wanted to ask him about his family but you didn't want to ruin the moment.
"Never mind. Where are you going?"
"Home" he stuck a piece of gum in his mouth and headed towards the door.
"Wait...."
Erik turned to look at you.
"Yea?"
"Do you want company?.....maybe?"
"Nah, I'm cool. Get back to studying"
"I can cook for you!" You were desperate for him. It had been a whole month and now he was trying to disappear again. Hell no.
Erik just laughed and shook his head.
"You really want to be around me, huh? Sure, you can come over and cook for me"
Which is exactly what you did. The two of you went to the grocery store together and picked up ingredients so you could cook him some brown sugar glazed salmon, asparagus and other sides.
"Shit smells good" he walked into the kitchen behind you, wrapping his arms around you softly and kissing the back of your neck as you mixed the cake batter. You were making a lemon cake for desert.
"Thank you" you smiled and turned around, putting cake batter on his nose. The two of you laughed and he stuck his finger in the bowl, putting cake batter on your nose. He lifted you up, sitting you on the counter and stood in between your legs.
"Erik, are we just fucking? Or will more come from this?" You ask.
He snorted.
"Y/N, you're 21...you got your whole life ahead of you. I like you but-"
"I like you too, Erik. A lot. I don't want you to disappear for another month" you leaned in to kiss him and he kissed you back. You pulled his shirt off and tossed it. He pulled your shirt off and tossed it.
"I promise I'm not leaving again. I just had shit to handle. You got me" he grabbed the side of your neck and kissed it. Sucked it. You let your moans out and pushed your shorts down. Eriks mouth found your nipples and he sucked on them desperately.
"Fuck me. Please" you needed him. Truthfully, he needed you. If not more.
He pushed his basketball shorts down and pulled you to the edge of the counter where he slid into you, stretching you. You grabbed onto his shoulders, your nails digging into his flesh.
"Fuck..." he said under his breath. "You so fucking wet for daddy" he kissed you.
"I'm always wet for you, daddy" you smiled.
"This pussy feels so fucking good wrapped around my dick" he pulled you so your ass hung off the counter as he fucked you.
"Yes! Oh my god, yes!"
"I'm never gonna leave this pussy again. Daddy's sorry" he reached into the cake batter and stuck those two fingers into your mouth. You sucked on them while watching him.
"Are you fucking serious?! Daddy??!!"
You and Erik both looked up to see Amber and Vince standing by the front door. Since the floor plan was open, they walked into the house and seen the two of you immediately.
"Fuck" Erik pulled up his shorts and handed you your clothes. "Amber, listen to me-" Erik tried approaching her but she took a step back. Her eyes were full of tears.
"DON'T!!" She screamed. "You're fucking disgusting!"
"Amber, let me explain"
"NO! My friend?! Really, dad? How long have you been fucking her?!"
"Amber-"
"So this is the old nigga that you've been sleeping with?" Amber walked towards you in the kitchen. Erik and Vince followed behind her quickly.
"Amber!" Vince called out. "You're pregnant, back the fuck up!" He pulled her back. Erik stood in front of you and Amber looked at the two of you, heartbroken.
"So- so you're defending her? You would protect her?" Amber wiped her eyes.
"I'm protecting you! You're my daughter and you're pregnant. I wouldn't let you do something that would harm your child"
"Wow.....well congratulations, dad. I hope you're happy. You slept with my best friend and she's pregnant. Now you're a grandpa and a dad, again!" Amber ran out of the house and Vince followed her. Erik sighed and turned to look at you.
"You're pregnant?"
"I-I...no"
"Have you taken a test?"
"No..."
"Great" he said sarcastically under his breath.
"Erik, I'm really sorry. I didn't know she would show up. I feel terrible. I really do"
"It's not your fault. We're both adults. Amber has a lot of growing up to do. But she is right, I shouldn't have slept with you. I'm sorry for bringing you into this. If you're pregnant, the damage is already done, she'll just have to deal with it"
"You wouldn't ask me to-"
"Hell no. Unless you want to. The decision is all yours. I like you a lot too, Y/N. I think you're a beautiful girl and you are really mature for your age. You know what you want in life and I see how hard you work. I appreciate you coming over to cook for me. Thank you" he leaned in to kiss you. You had a warm fuzzy feeling inside as your head rested on his chest.
The two of you ate dinner and enjoyed dessert, cuddled up on the couch. His arm was around your waist and your head rested in his lap as you both watched a movie. Eriks phone started vibrating on the table and he leaned over to pick it up.
"Fuck" he whispered out. "Watch out, baby" he said to you and you sat up, letting him get up to walk away. You wanted to be nosy but he stepped outside.
"What is it?" He said over the phone.
"So you fucking your daughters friends now? This is a new low, Erik. You going through a mid-life crisis? You need young pussy to keep you feeling young?"
"Tameka, don't start. What I do in my spare time is none of your goddamn business. You or Ambers! You ain't have shit to say about her getting pregnant and she's a fucking freshman! And not just getting pregnant but getting pregnant by my ex's son! You ain't have shit to say to her! I'm tired of dealing with y'all shit. It's stressing me the fuck out! Amber is 18, so there's no reason you're still calling me or showing up to my house unexpectedly. I've paid you alimony and you'll get your last check this month. I'll still continue paying for Ambers school and her car. She lives with Vince and you have her full time anyways. She's already expressed that she hates me which is fine. I've done nothing but spoil her her whole life and this is how she treats me? It's cool. I'm moving soon and I'll be changing my fucking number so I don't have to continue dealing with this shit. It's your fault that you sat up here and poisoned her into thinking that I'm the bad guy. While you sat up here living off me our whole fucking marriage, I took care of everything! All those nice ass trips we went on as a family every fucking year, who paid for that shit? All those expensive ass handbags you wanted, who paid for it with no problem? That big ass house you're still living in, who paid that bitch off? Yea I worked all the time and I'm sorry that I worked for us. I worked hard to supply you with the lifestyle you wanted. But I did it because I loved you. I did it because I love Amber. I fucked up by marrying you but you gave me a daughter so I'll always love you for that. It hurts that she doesn't want shit to do with me but she's an adult and I hope she learns to view me the way she wants and not the way you've been telling her to. Don't call me again, Tameka" Erik hung up and walked back into the house to see you cutting yourself another piece of cake.
"Hey...you okay?" You asked him while licking your fingers clean.
"Yea, I'm cool" he walked back into the living room and sat on the couch. You joined him, placing your feet in his lap. He was looking off into space as he began rubbing your soft feet.
"Erik, you know you can tell me anything, right?"
Erik looked over at you and smiled.
"Thanks" he pulled you onto his lap and took your plate, sitting it on the coffee table. "Can we finished what we started?" He whispered into your ear.
"I would love that"
Erik picked you up and carried you upstairs to his bedroom where the two of you undressed. He had you on your hands and knees as he fucked you from behind roughly.
"You love this dick?"
"Yesssss! I love this dick, so fucking much!" You said through your teeth. He had you cumming back to back. Your pussy never felt so much love. This grown man was pleasing you and fucking you better than any nigga ever has on campus.
"Cum on this dick then. I know you can do it again" he slowed down his strokes. His hips moved perfectly as he slid in and out of you. You were creaming on his big dick and it felt so good.
"Fuckkkk, I'm cumming again" you cried out as your walls throbbed around his dick. Your body was worn out from the beating you had received.
"My baby tired?" He laughed and picked up his pace, fucking your body into the bed till he came deep inside you.
"Can I stay the night?" You asked, turning onto your back underneath him. You grabbed his dick and rubbed it in between your soaked folds.
"Nah, babygirl. You got classes tomorrow and I don't want you missing any. You close to graduating" he leaned down and kissed you on your lips. You poked out your lip and gave him a sad look.
"You can come by on your free days"
"I work all next week so that probably won't happen"
"Then we'll wait. School and work comes first. Sex comes last" he grinned and got up to clean himself off in his bathroom.
After another round of sex and a shower, Erik drove you back to your dorm. He parked and cut the car.
"Do you think you're pregnant?" His voice was low.
"My periods are always late so I don't know"
"Do me a favor and take a test. I'll feel better knowing" Erik pulled a $100 bill from his wallet and handed it to you. "I only have 100's. Keep the change. Take the test and text me, okay?" He leaned over and kissed you. You got out the car and walked to your building, turning around to wave to him. Once you disappeared inside, Erik started his car and pulled off.