4

Amber sent you a text to let you know Erik dropped her off at her moms to see her for a little bit

Amber sent you a text to let you know Erik dropped her off at her moms to see her for a little bit. Erik texted you to let you know he would be pulling up soon. You grabbed your things and walked out of your dorm and quickly climbed into Eriks Cadillac. He pulled off.
"Hey" you say and toss your bag in the back.
"So wussup with you and that nigga?"
"Who? Trey? He's just a friend"
"Hm" Erik nodded. "Just a friend?"
"You jealous?" You laugh.
"Nah. Should I be?" He looked over at you.
"No. I said I was single. I'm single"
"Single don't mean you ain't out here giving up the pussy for niggas"
"Well since you really wanna know, I haven't had sex in a few months. Almost a year actually. I've been so focused on school and my ex cheated so yea"
"Too bad for him, now imma be all up in yo shit since he fucked up. I hope you got my messages from earlier"
"Yea, I got them"
"So why you ain't respond? You wet?"
"I was busy. And maybe I am"
Erik laughed.
"You drink?" He placed his hand on your thigh and you placed your hand on top of his.
"Occasionally, yes"
"Good. Cause apparently you need some liquid courage to get comfortable around me"
"What do you have?"
"Everything, whatever you want"
"Okay. I worked as a bartender for a few months, I could make us something"
"See, there you go" Erik smiled. "I got you something. Backseat"
You turn around to see a few bags. Assuming the Victoria's Secret bags were for you, you grabbed them.
"These?"
"Yea"
You open them and pull out lingerie. It was cute, black and lacey, but you were shocked.
"You bought this for me?"
"Yea"
"How? When?"
"Why you ask so many questions? I got them while I was out"
"In front of Amber?"
"Hell no. After I dropped her off. You think I'm fucking irresponsible?"
"Erik...have you ever messed around with any of Amber's other friends?"
"So we playing 21 questions now?" He glanced over at you.
"I'm just wondering how you aren't afraid of her finding out about us. You know, she said she tracks you on iPhone"
"Sneaky ass. I'll turn it off. And I'm not afraid because I'm not stupid. I don't talk to my daughter about my personal life, it's not her business"
"She keeps pressing me for information about DJ. Nasty shit I don't want to talk about"
"Then don't talk to her about it"
"You don't understand. We tell each other everything about our sex life. When I told her I didn't want to talk about it, she thinks I'm being sneaky"
"And you think she's going to assume I'm DJ? Why the fuck you think I didn't list my real name in your phone? Stop being so fucking paranoid"
"Stop being so fucking aggressive"
Erik snorted.
"My fault" he grabbed your hand and lifted it up, kissing it.
He pulled up to his house and the two of you got out. He grabbed the bags from the back and led you into his house.
"Why don't you change then we can drink and talk" he smacked your ass.
"Okay" you smile and take your bags and go upstairs to his room to change. You look over yourself in his bathroom mirror, fixing your hair and spraying a puff of your perfume on. You walk downstairs to see Erik lounged on his couch with his legs spread. He looks up and watches you walk down the stairs slowly. He smiles and you walk towards him and climb into his lap, straddling him.
"Oh you bold now?" He grinned and placed his hands on your ass.
"I'm trying to be" you begin kissing on his neck. Your lips leaving wet kisses along his brown skin. You feel him get hard underneath you.
You wrap your arms around his neck and pull him close, pressing your lips to his.
"Mmm" you moan into his lips. "Touch me....please" you were desperate for him to feel on your body. You needed him.
Erik grabs your waist and adjusts his sitting position so he's more comfortable.
"Let me get a drink first"
You get off his lap and follow him into the kitchen where he grabbed a bottle of 1942 Don Julio. He poured two cups and handed you one. He threw his cup back like it was nothing and poured another one. You took a sip and sat the cup down.
"This is disgusting" you say.
"Nah, you just a lil ass baby"
You walk behind him and look through his assortment of alcohol he had. You grab some Bacardi and look through his fridge and grab a can of coke. You mix it, put a few ice cubes in it and drink it.
After about an hour of drinking and talking, you begin to loosen up and feel more comfortable around Erik. The two of you were on the couch kissing and touching.
You slide your hands down his bare chest and into his sweats, rubbing on his dick. You feel him grow in your hands before he flips you onto your back and gets on top of you. His hands were all over you. He pulled your breasts from your lace lingerie bra and latched his lips on your nipples, sucking them while playing with the other one.
"Mmmm! Yes, keep doing that. You got me so fucking wet" you grab the back of Eriks head and pull him closer to you. He takes his other hand and pulls your thong to the side so he can play with your pussy. Rubbing your outer lips softly, then sliding two thick fingers into your wetness, you moan loudly and clench around him. His thumb circles your clit ever so gently, making your back arch.
"You ready for me? It feels like it" He whispers in your ear.
"Yes" you moan and your breathing picks up.
"Then get up here and ride me then" he gets off you and pulls a condom from his wallet, ripping it open and rolling it onto his shaft. You climb onto his lap and slide down onto his length.
"Oh my god" you gasp out, feeling him stretch you wide open.
"Fuuuck" Eriks head goes back and rests on the back of the couch with his hands on your waist. "Shit is tight as fuck" he pulled his head back up and kissed along your neck, sucking slightly. You grind on him, rolling your hips around in a circle. He was buried deep inside you and it felt too good.
"Erik-oh my god" you held onto his shoulders as you bounced up and down his shaft. Erik reached out his hand and smacked your ass making it jiggle.
"Yea girl....fuck. Keep riding it just like that. Nut on my dick" he rested his arms on the back of the couch and let you fuck yourself using his dick as he watched.
"Ooo! Ooo! Fuuuuck! Yessss!" You rode him faster, your breasts bounced in his face and you could feel yourself about to come undone.
"Fuck, you gripping my shit, girl" he reached down and played with your clit while keeping eye contact with you. His intense eyes made you squirt all over yourself and him. "That's my girl" he leaned in to kiss you.
Your walls pulsated around his dick and you nuzzle his neck to ride out your high. Erik rubs his hands up and down your back soothingly while slowly fucking you. He has his arms wrapped around you as he kept fucking you.
"Shit, your pussy feels so good on my dick"
"Mmmm! Yesss!"
"You like this shit, baby?"
"Yes, daddy. I fucking love it"
"I'm about to cum. Ahhhhh, fuck I'm about to cum" he fucked you faster and you held onto him for stability.
"Cum in me daddy. Please cum in me" you moaned in his ear and you felt his dick spasm in you as he came a lot.
"Fuuuuck" he lowered his hips and tried catching his breath.
"You sleepy?" He asked.
"Mhm" you nod.
"Already? We only got one round in"
"I'm not tapping out yet. Let's go upstairs"