12

Erik pulls up to his house and shuts the car off. You look at him nervously.
"Erik-"
"Y/N, I love you. I love you a lot" he didn't even look at you. He looked straight ahead.
"I-I love you too"
"Are you sure you want this baby?" He looked at you.
"Yes...are you not?"
"Nah, I want the baby. I'm just making sure you really want to do this....with me"
"Why wouldn't I?"
"The shit with my family, your parents not liking me...I just wanna make sure we're on the same page, no matter what happens"
"Well...I don't know what my moms issue is but my dad said he liked you. And you said you wanted to move, right?"
"Yea"
"So we can move and start our life together. If my mom doesn't like you, that's her problem"
"Aight...I like that plan"
"Good" you leaned in and kissed him.
****
"Ooooo! Fuckkk! Yesssss!" You moaned. You and Erik were in the middle of an intense shower fuck. Something about him was 'off'. He was rougher than normal. Not that you were complaining but on top of being rough, he was also really quiet. He had you pinned against the wall, one hand was wrapped around your throat as he choked you.
"Godddd! I'm about to cum, oh my god!!" Your whole body relaxed as your intense orgasm hit. Erik kept fucking you. His lips attacked your neck. Sucking, licking, biting. His hands were all over your body. Squeezing your breasts, sucking on your nipples, smacking and rubbing your ass. He was really into the sex.
"Fuck, Erik.....oh shit" feeling his mouth on your breasts had you wet. He picked you up and fucked you in the air. You held onto his shoulders for stability as he pounded into you. His lips were kissing all over your chest.
"Baby.....fuck" you threw your head back as you felt yourself about to come undone again.
"You like this shit, baby?" His voice was low and deep.
"Uhuh....yes" you buried your face in the crook of his neck. He stepped out of the shower, still holding you, and walked into the bedroom where he tossed you on the bed.
"Erik-"
"Turn the fuck around" he ordered. You turned onto your stomach, getting on your hands and knees, arching your back for him. He got onto his knees on the bed and pushed his way into you. His hands grabbed your hips as he fucked you rhythmically. "Shit so fucking wet" he smacked and squeezed your ass before leaning down and kissing up your back. Your body was going through so many emotions and sensations from him. "You love me, right?" His voice brought you back from seeing stars.
"Yes, I love you so much" you called out.
"Nah" he grabbed the back of your neck. "What's my fucking name?"
"Daddy?"
"You asking or telling?"
"Telling"
"Scream my fucking name then!" He thrusted into you deeply, causing you to yelp.
"Daddy! Fuckkkk, daddy!" You turned back to look at him. He looked cold in the eyes.
"Throw that ass back on this dick" he massaged your ass as you began fucking him slowly before picking up the pace and fucking him faster.
"That's right. Just like that, shit...." he dropped his hands to his side and watched your ass bounce off him.
"Daddy...." you moaned.
"Baby"
"I'm gonna cum again" you fucked yourself as fast as you could with his dick.
"Do it then. Cum all on this dick" he slapped your ass hard. You were tired from doing all the work but you needed this.
"Shit, I feel that pussy gripping. Keep going, babygirl"
"Oh my god...."
Erik pulled out of you and laid on his back on the bed.
"Get up here and let me taste that pussy"
You climbed on his face and lowered your pussy over his mouth. He wrapped his arms around your thighs and pulled you closer. His tongue circled your clit before plunging into your slicked pussy. You moved your hips a little. The feeling of his tongue licking and sucking all over your pussy had you moaning louder than you normally did. He never ate your pussy this good. He was giving you his all tonight.
"Cum on daddy's tongue. Please, baby" you bounced your ass on his face till you came hard. He had your pussy so sticky and creamy.
"Fuck, yesss" you fell onto your back and Erik hovered over you. He leaned down to slowly kiss you. Your lips connected, making loud smacking noises. You reached up to grab his face, pulling him closer.
"Put me to sleep" you said against his lips. He grinned and slid back into you as you kept your hands on his face, kissing him. "Mmmmm, fuck"
Erik grabbed your ass as he thrusted into you.
"Ahhh shit...." his sweat dripped from his forehead onto you. "Here I cum, baby"
"Yes daddy. Cum for me" he locked eyes with you and came in you deep before falling on top of you and the two of you fell asleep.
****
The next day you had class. Erik dropped you off. You met up with some friends and made your way to your 8am class that Amber just so happened to be in. When you walked in, you seen her sitting in the front. You looked at her but she didn't look back.
Class went on and it was finally over. 12pm. You had a meeting with the dean regarding your complaint about Amber. After dropping off your final paper to a few professors, you walked across campus to the Deans office.
You waited patiently in the hall and Amber walked in, sitting across from you. She was crying. Her eyes were red and puffy. You wanted to ask but you weren't friends anymore and you didn't feel like dealing with her attitude.
"Y/N, Amber, the Dean will see you now" you stood up and walked into the room, sitting in a chair in front of the desk.
"Good afternoon. How was class?" She asked.
"Good" you reply.
"Fine" Amber says under her breath.
"Well as you both know, we're here because a complaint was filed against you, Amber. There are allegations that you trashed a dorm room and your roommates property. Are you aware of that?"
"Yes" she mumbled.
"Okay. Well you refused to dispute the complaint. You are expelled for the rest of the school year. And the only way to come back next year, you'll have to go through the disciplinary board. We don't tolerate bullying or property damage. The entire dorm needed to be replaced. The bleached carpet. The walls were covered in spray paint. You'll have to cover those costs"
You looked over to see tears fall from Ambers eyes.
"Do you understand?"
"Yes. Is that all?"
"Yes"
Amber jumped up and stormed out of the room. You sighed and decided to follow her. Whatever the outcome of this, you'd deal with it.
"Amber!" You yelled out. She stopped and turned around to look at you.
"What the fuck do you want?"
"I want to see how you're doing"
"How I'm doing?" She laughed. "Besides getting kicked out of school? I had a fucking miscarriage! Then Vince broke up with me. He said I'm too much to handle. Now I'll have to move back in with my mom. Except....she's about to lose her house. She can't afford to live there. I won't have a car and I have no clue where we will live. So thank you for asking" Before you could say anything, she turned around and left. You felt bad...about the baby. Her and her mom did everything else to themself.
****
You walked outside and seen Erik parked, waiting for you. You were about to walk towards his car but you stopped when you seen a female classmate standing by his car talking to him and laughing. She was leaning into his car and he was laughing with her. You marched over to the car but the girl left when she seen you get closer. You climbed into the passenger seat and slammed the door shut.
"How was class?" He asked. You looked at him and noticed a small piece of paper in his lap. You grabbed it before he could and unfolded it.

Call me, Alicia 310-267-0067 💕

"Are you fucking serious?!" You crumbled up the paper and threw it at him.
"We were just talking. I wasn't about to call her"
"Why were you talking to her? What the hell is wrong with you?!"
"So I can't talk to other girls? I'm not trying to fuck her. She asked me a question about my car and we started talking"
"Bullshit"
"You can calm that shit down" he started the car and drove to his house. You were quiet the whole ride. Your feelings were hurt.
You walked inside and sat your books on the island. He walked in behind you and washed his hands.
"Are you lying to me?"
"About what, Y/N?"
"If I didn't catch you, would you have fucked her?"
"I already said no"
"And I don't believe you"
"Then yes! I would have fucked her! Does that sound believable?" He tossed the towel on the counter and walked away from you.
"Are you serious, Erik?" You grabbed his arm.
"I'm telling you what you want to hear. I already said I'm not worried about her"
"I want to see your phone"
Erik laughed.
"Y/N, I'm not doing this childish bullshit with you"
"It's childish for me to want to see what you're doing when I'm not around?"
"Yea, actually it is. If our relationship doesn't have trust, why we together?" He folded his arms across his chest and looked at you.
"We're not even together. You never formally asked me"
"And this is why. You're not mature enough to do this"
That hurt. He hurt you.
"So I'm mature when you want to fuck me but I'm immature when I catch you flirting with my classmate and I confront you like an adult? Okay" you walked upstairs to his bedroom and started packing your shit. You walked back downstairs to see him sitting on his couch drinking. He just watched you. He didn't say anything to you. You didn't say anything to him. You ordered an Uber and waited outside for it to arrive. You scrolled through Twitter when you heard the front door open. You looked up at Erik and he just stood there staring at you.
"If you can't fix that fucking attitude, don't show up here again. I don't have time for your shit"
You wanted to say something back but your Uber came and you decided to just let it be.