8

You and Erik drove in silence

You and Erik drove in silence. You didn't know what to say and he was too busy thinking. He pulled up to CVS and looked at you. You knew he wanted you to grab a pregnancy test so you climbed out and bought two boxes then got back in the car.
"You busy tomorrow?" He asked.
"I had a 8am class but I'll just go to the night class instead. I also need to visit my grandma"
"Wussup with your parents?"
"Gone"
"Damn, for real? Sorry to hear that"
"What?" You laughed. "They're in Greece. It's their anniversary"
"Oh. I thought you were saying they were dead. My fault"
"No. They'll be back sometime next month. They travel a lot"
"Oh okay. Well how about I take you to see your grandma and I'll also take you out so you can replace your shit"
"Erik you really don't have to do that"
"Actually I do. If it wasn't for me, none of this shit would have happened. I'm really sorry"
"Whatever happened between us doesn't give Amber the right to destroy my property. And the amount of bleach she poured on my shit couldn't have been good for her or the baby....can I ask a question?"
"Of course"
"You've been sleeping with me and Vince's mom at the same time?"
"Where's the question?"
"I'm just looking out for myself"
"I always used protection with her. But you don't have to worry about her. I ended it"
"Okay"
"So tomorrow morning I want you up early so we can get this shit handled"
"Okay, Mr. Stevens" you smiled at him.
"Aight. Keep that shit up.........."
****
"You close, baby?" Erik whispered in your ear. You laid on your stomach across his bed. He was on top of you, fucking you deep and slow. His lips were right next to your ear as he encouraged you to cum for the fourth time this night.
"Yes. Oh my god" you threw your head back and he wrapped his hand around your neck, kissing you as you came again.
"That's my girl, fuck" he followed right behind you and the two of you passed out in bed together.
The next morning you woke up and took a shower and a pregnancy test. You sat on the toilet in Eriks really nice bathroom. You wouldn't be upset if you were carrying his baby. He seemed to have it all. The looks, the personality, the money. You could get used to this. You wanted to get used to this without looking desperate.
"Good morning" Eriks voice scared you. He walked into the beautiful bathroom carrying a styrofoam box and a cup of orange juice.
"Good morning" you smile at him. You fixed the white towel that was wrapped around your body.
"I figured you'd want something to eat. I didn't feel like cooking" he sat the items on the marble countertop.
"Thank you"
"You waiting on the results?" He sat on the floor in front of you.
"Yea. I'm nervous"
"C'mere" he held his arms out. You climbed onto the floor and sat in between his legs. He wrapped his arms around you and kissed on your neck. "No matter what the results say, I'll still be here for you"
"Thank you, Erik"
"Yea" the two of you sat in silence on the floor until Erik complained that his butt hurt. You stood up and he got up and grabbed the pregnancy test, looking at it. Studying it. He handed it to you and your heart began to race.
"I guess we're having a baby" he smiled and kissed you.
****
After spending the next few hours shopping —and Eriks definition of shopping was taking you to Rodeo Drive where he dropped over $6,000 on you like it was nothing. He then replaced your school books and supplies and was nice enough to take you out for lunch. Erik drove you to see your grandma like he had promised.
"So did you want me to pick you up or what?"
"Um, no I can catch a Lyft" you were about to exit his car but you felt his hand touch your arm.
"You sure?"
"Yea. I'll be over here for a while and I don't want to hold you up. I'll text you when I'm on my way back to your house if that's okay with you?"
"Okay. I'll see you later"
You were about to leave but decided to give him a kiss. You grabbed the sides of his face and gave him a big kiss before exiting his car.
You waved as Erik pulled off. Your grandma was already standing at the door waiting for you.
"Y/N, who was that older man?" She asked.
"Grandma, he's no one" you gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked inside.
"Didn't look like no one. You having sex with him?" She questioned.
"Grandma!" You laughed. "He's a friend"
"A friend? He's as old as your mom. What would your dad think?"
"He won't find out because I know you won't tell. Right, grandma?"
She smiled at you.
"I just want to make sure you're being safe, Y/N"
"I promise I am"
****
Erik drove over to his ex wife's house to give her her final alimony check. For the past three years, he was paying her $6,000 a month and for two years, he also had to pay child support. Erik was so glad to be done supporting her lavish lifestyle.
He parked in the driveway and knocked on the door. Tameka answered wearing a two piece bikini.
"Erik"
"Tameka"
"Can I help you?"
"Christmas came early. Here's your final check" Tameka took the check and looked at Erik.
"Thank you. Listen, I was hoping we could all go to counseling together. You're right-"
"I'll go with Amber if she wants to but I'm not doing shit with you. You managed to get $300,000 out of me. I don't want shit to do with you"
"Is that girl really pregnant?"
"Why the fuck do you care?"
"Erik, you and I both know that you're only doing this to get back at me. You don't love that girl. How could you?"
"Don't worry about what I'm doing. Worry about how you're gonna pay your bills and Ambers"
Erik got back in his car and drove off. One chapter closed.