As you laid in bed touching yourself, thinking about Erik, there was a knock at the door

As you laid in bed touching yourself, thinking about Erik, there was a knock at the door. You jumped up and answered it seeing Amber and Vince.
"Hey, Amber. Where the fuck you been?" You let them in.
"I was chilling with Vince at his dorm" Amber said and collapsed on her bed.
"Yea and you left your phone. Your dad showed up"
"Oh shit, really? He was here?"
"Yes. He said he needed to speak to you but he left when I told him you weren't here"
"Okay. Was he pissed?"
"Hell yea he was" you climbed back onto your bed and started studying.
"Is it cool if Vince stays over?" Amber asks.
"Yea, sure" you say.
Amber pulled her phone out and called her dad on speaker phone.
"Dad?"
"Amber, where the fuck you been!? I came by your dorm looking for you but you wasn't there. Let me catch you messing around with them lil niggas from school, imma fuck you and him up!" Erik yelled.
"DAD! Calm the fuck down!" Amber yelled back.
"Who the hell are you talking to?!! I will take that fucking car and stop paying for your school if you wanna get buck!"
Amber sucked her teeth.
"You are so annoying!" She hung up.
You and Vince looked at each other then back at Amber who was crying.
"Are you okay?" You asked.
"No. I hate him. He's so fucking annoying and controlling. He's always been this way. He never let me do anything when I was younger and now he's doing the same thing. He thinks he knows everything"
"Call your mom. Maybe she can get on him?"
"My mom hates him too. But I'll try"

Later that night as Amber and Vince laid in her bed, under the covers fucking, your phone vibrated, interrupting your show you were looking at on your phone.
You pulled the notification down and seen it was "DJ" or Erik. You weren't sure why he labeled himself as DJ. Maybe to conceal his identity so Amber didn't find out.

DJ: You up?
You: Yes. Laying in bed watching my shows
DJ: I'm about to swing by and pick you up. Be ready
You: Amber is here....
DJ: Is she with anybody?
You: Idk. It's not really my business
DJ: I understand. I'll be there in 20 minutes
You: Okay

You got up to take a quick shower and get dressed.
"Where are you going?" Amber asked, peaking her head from under the cover.
"Out" you keep it simple and put on your clothes.
"Out? Hoe, you putting on your 'I'm about to get fucked shorts' Who you meeting up with this late?" She pressed.
"Someone" you laugh.
"Mhm. Well you better use a condom" she laughs.
"I definitely will...if I plan on getting fucked. But I really don't want to talk about this" you grab your crossbody and slip your feet into you Gucci slides.
"Why you being so secretive?"
"I'm not. I just met this guy. I'm not sure how this is gonna go"
Your phone vibrated.

DJ: I'm outside
You: Coming

You grab your charger and exit your dorm quickly, sprinting out of the building. You seen a black 2020 Lamborghini Urus parked in front of your building. You look up to make sure no one was looking and you climb inside to see Erik sitting there smoking a blunt. He had on black Nike joggers, a black Nike hoodie and black Nike VaporMax on his feet.
"Wussup" he smiled at you and you seen gold slugs in his mouth.
"Hey" you said shyly.
"Hey" he mocked you. "So you shy now?"
"No...I'm just nervous I guess. I'm sitting in your car...you're my best friends dad..."
"So?" He shrugged and pulled off.
"So...I don't want her to find out and I don't like lying to her"
"Then don't lie to her"
"And ruin my friendship?"
"You already ruined it" he said and pulled onto the highway.
His words marinated in your mind. It was true, technically, you already ruined your friendship. If Amber found out, she would definitely be pissed and end the friendship. You and Amber had been friends since you were kids, but it was too late to take back what you already did.
"Where are we going?" You finally ask.
"My crib"
"Oh..."
"It'll just be us. Like I said earlier, if you don't feel comfortable, let me know. I can take you back to your dorm. I just figured I could bring you here and return the favor from earlier"
Your pussy leapt for joy. Butterflies filled your belly.
"Yes, that's fine"
"You gotta stop being so fucking shy. I gotta make sure that you actually want this. I don't want to pressure you into doing something you're not comfortable doing"
"I want this. I really do. I just...what's the outcome of all of this? Are we going to be sleeping together?"
"If that's what you want, sure"
"Okay" you don't press him for anything more. You didn't want to ruin the mood.
The two of you drove in silence, minus the light sounds of Diana playing through the speakers. Erik reached over and placed his hand on your thigh. Your pussy clenched and your heart began beating through your chest. You looked down to see his large, veiny, hand on your exposed thigh. The sound of his phone ringing through the Bluetooth in the car startled you.
"Shit" Erik mumbled. He pressed answer and your ears were immediately greeted with yelling from a woman.
"Are you out of your mind, Erik!" She yelled. "Who the hell do you think you are cussing out Amber and disrespecting her?!"
"I'm her fucking dad! Did the both of y'all forget that shit?! I couldn't figure out where she learned that disrespectful ass behavior from but I figured it out, she got it from yo ass! I don't disrespect you in front of her but apparently you been talking shit about me in front of her and she thinks it's okay if she talks to me like I'm not her dad!"
"Erik! She's your daughter and you treat her like she's nobody. You can't control her forever. She's a grown ass woman!"
"Oh I bet she is. You out here letting her sleep around and shit! Just like old times, right?"
"Are you still stuck on that shit from three years ago? Erik, she was 16! It's not my fault she fell in love with your mistresses son!"
You sat there confused. This conversation wasn't your business but it was juicy.
"Tameka, I really try to be cordial with you but you make it hard as fuck. I'm sorry that we didn't work out and now you want to make Amber hate me. I'm sorry I cheated on you even after we filed for divorce and tried to work it out. I wasn't the best man to you but I'm trying to be a good dad and a good man now, but you won't let me do that"
"Erik, this isn't about you. This is about Amber. She called me in tears. She said you don't love her. That breaks my heart. She's your little girl, you're supposed to treat her like she's the only woman in your life. At the end of the day, she's all you have because you don't have me"
"I tried talking to her earlier and all we did was argue. I'll take her out tomorrow so we can talk. You the one who pulled her out of counseling. It was good for us but you wanna be a bitter baby mama"
"Erik, deal with Amber before she wants nothing to do with you" Tameka said and hung up.