"How was the dick?"
Ambers voice startled you when you walked into your room.
"Shit! You scared me" you shut the door and kicked your shoes off.
"Spill! You haven't been dicked down in months. We always tell each other everything"
"Where is Vince?" You ask and climb under your covers.
"Taco Bell" Amber says. She gets up and climbs into bed next to you. "You smell really good. Or, he smells really good" she smirks.
"Damn, personal space" you sit up.
"Okay?" Amber gets out of your bed and gets back into hers.
"We didn't fuck. We just talked. Are you happy?" You ask, laying back down.
"Mhm. Just talked? I don't believe you"
"Fine..." you let out a long sigh. "He ate my pussy and I gave him head"
Ambers face lit up and her mouth fell open.
"Come on, tell me. Was he big?" She asked.
You closed your eyes and pulled the covers over your head.
"I don't want to talk about it" you mumble.
"Fine" she gives up and lays down.

The next morning you wake up to the sound of knocking on the door turned into banging. You look over to see Amber and Vince knocked out sleep. You go to open the door and see it's Erik.
"Hi..." you say softly with the door cracked.
"Is Amber up?" He says with an annoyed tone in his voice. You look back at her then back at him.
"No....she's sleep"
Erik tries to push the door open but you stop him.
"She's uhh-you shouldn't come in"
"Open the fucking door, Y/N"
You step out of the way and he walks in seeing Amber and Vince.
"Wow" he shakes his head. "Tell her to call me asap" he says to you and leaves.
You lay back in bed and go back to sleep.
When you wake up, it's 2pm and Vince is gone but Amber is sitting on the floor painting her toe nails.
"Good morning, sleepy head" she smiles at you.
"Good morning" you yawn and stretch.
"DJ must have put it on you last night" she laughed. You looked at her then looked around frantically for your phone.
"Here" she hands it to you. "I put it on silent for you. He was blowing you up all morning. You must have sucked his dick pretty good"
"Oh...thanks" you smile weakly and check your notifications. Erik only sent you one message. You were confused by what Amber said.
"There's only one message?" You look at her.
"I know. He also called you twice"
"Did you answer?"
"Hell no. I don't know him"
"Alright" you calm down some and decide to call Erik back while you go to the cafeteria.
"Hello" he answers.
"Hey. I didn't get your message. Sorry"
"It's cool. I already took my lunch"
"Oh, okay"
The line went silent but you heard Erik talking to someone in the background.
"So Wussup?"
"Nothing. I was just returning your call. I didn't want anything"
"Okay, I gotta get back to work. I'll hit you up later"
"Did you get to talk to Amber?"
"Nah, not yet. I gotta go"
"Okay, well bye"
"Bye" he hangs up.
You walk back to your dorm and walk inside to see Amber on the phone.
"Yes dad....Yea, I know....mhmm....I love you too and I'm sorry....really? Sure.....okay, I love you too, bye" she hangs up.
You sit on your bed and eat your food.
"That was my dumbass dad. He called to apologize and said he wanted to take me out tomorrow after class"
"That sounds fun"
"Yea....so are you going to tell me more about your night? He got you sleeping till 2, I need to know"
"There's nothing to know. We gave each other head. That's it" you shrug.

DJ: I'm leaving early
You: Okay?
DJ: I'm close to campus, you wanna talk? Chill?
You: I guess. Sure

You click your phone off and see Amber staring at you.
"What?" You ask.
"Nothing. You're glowing. It's the new and good dick glow" she smiles.
"Whatever" you laugh.
"I'm staying with Vince tonight just so you know"
"Okay. I'll probably be out tonight too" you finish your food and begin packing an overnight bag.
"You staying with the DJ?" Amber sits on your bed.
"Maybe. I don't know" you avoid her eyes.
"I guess I'm just confused, we share shit like this all the time and now you're acting funny"
"Amber, you're really getting on my nerves now. I don't want you to know because he's way older than me, okay?"
"Older? By how much? I just want you to be safe, that's all Y/N. I'm not trying to get in your business if you're sensitive about it"
"He's 19/20 years older than me. We just met and he's really cool. He wants to hang out. That's it"
"Damn, he's old enough to be our dads. You like them that old? Is his dick old? Is he your sugar daddy?"
"I like them mature. I'm mature and I'm tired of fucking with these niggas on campus. Is his dick old or his dick game? Cause we haven't fucked. And no, he hasn't bought me anything or made any propositions. I guess he just likes me?"
"Well I need to meet him so I can make sure he's not a fucking weirdo" Amber stands up and slides her feet into her flip flops.
"No!" You yell. "I mean, you don't have to. He's meeting me off campus"
"Okay. I'll go with you"
You quickly send Erik a text to warn him.

You: Amber is insisting on walking me outside. She'll see you
DJ: Okay? So act normal

It was pissing you off how calm he was during all of this. This obviously wasn't the first time he's done this.
You grab your PINK duffle and walk outside with Amber.
"Oh my god" she groaned.
"What?" You ask.
"My dad is here" she points to the really nice black Cadillac parked out front. The windows rolled down and you can see Erik sitting there with his music blasting and him smoking.
"Dad" Amber leans into the car. "Turn that down"
Erik cuts the music off and focuses on Amber.
"What are you doing here?" She asks.
"Taking you shopping. Get in"
"Shopping?!"
"Yea. Let's go. I don't got all day"
"But what about Y/N? I was supposed to go with her to see this guy she's talking to"
Erik looks over at you.
"It's okay, he just canceled on me. He said something came up. I'll just go back upstairs" you smile.
Erik puts out his blunt and takes a sip of his water.
"Dad? Can Y/N come too? You like her right? She's cool"
"I don't like none of ya lil friends" he looked at his phone.
Amber sucked her teeth.
"Dad"
"Amber. Either get in or don't. I thought we were spending time together and figuring out the issues you got with me"
A group of girls walked past the front of the car and winked at Erik. Erik licked his lips and smiled back.
"Really, Dad? I'm right here"
"Are we going or not?"
"I don't want to leave Y/N. Her other friends have class all day"
"FINE" Erik says.
Amber runs off to grab you and see's you talking to one of Vince's friends. From where you're standing, Erik can see you and he does.
"Hey Trey" Amber greets him.
"Hey"
"Y/N, lets go. You're going with us"
You look over at Erik who was staring at you.
"No, that's okay. I'm going to stay here and hang out with Trey"
Amber raises her eyebrows and smiles.
"Okay. Be safe" she says and walks away to get in the car.
"Where's your friend?" Erik asks.
"She's staying here with some friends" Amber puts her seatbelt on.
"That dude?"
"Yup. That's Trey. I'm pretty sure he likes her"
"Hm" Erik nodded. "So you seeing anybody on campus?"
"No..."
"Amber, you never could lie to me. So why you trying?"
"Dad-"
"You back with Vince? Even after I shut that shit down?"
"Dad, that was years ago. We're both grown now"
"Does your mom know?"
"....no" Amber admits.
"I ain't think she did. But y'all out here painting me to be the bad guy. I'm just looking out for you. I love you Amber. I don't want you to get hurt"
"He's been good to me. If he isn't, I'll call you"
"Does his mom know?"
"Yes. She's fine with it"
"I bet she is..."
"Dad, I know the shit that happened with you and her, I don't hold that against you"
"Amber, that ain't got shit to do with you"
"Yea but it hurt mom...it made me hate you for a while but I got over it"

You were hanging out in Trey's dorm when your phone started vibrating. You checked and seen Erik was blowing you up.

 You checked and seen Erik was blowing you up