Chapter 1

"Beep! BEEP!" Sky's alarm yelled at her. Slowly she got out of bed and ready to go to school. When she was almost done she saw a flashing light coming from her computer. She went over to it at opened it. One by one words began to pop up on her screen but it said 'go to 5th avenue at 3:56 pm' "huh" she looked around her room, "Da-!!" She looked over at her computer and it said 'Don't tell anyone' "uh, that's creepy." She paused wondering if she should keep talking to it, "mmm, why" 'Because, we need you' "Yeah, Sure a random person want ME to help them." She rolled her eyes then grabbed her backpack. 'we're not strangers, we've know you all your life' it said but disappeared twice as fast as the other words did. "Uh, ok. Totally not weird. Well I'm not doing anything after school and if you've known me all my life than you'll be able to answer a few questions so fine, I'll come.
                            . . .
When it was finally 3:56 sky texted her friend Andrew to meet her on 1st avenue. She had told her dad that she would be at a book club. Then after maybe 10 minutes of walking she saw Andrew. "Hey Andrew!" Sky said as she got closer to Andrew. "Hi," he replied back, "So why'd you want to meet me 10 minutes away from my house?" They were finally close enough to talk at a quieter volume. "Um, when I woke up today someone hacked into my computer saying that I should meet them at 5th avenue because they have something to tell me." She looked at him comb his blonde hair with his hand waiting for his response. "Ok.. well I guess let's get going then."
"Oh, but they said not to let anyone come...." Sky scratched her head.
"Oh ok. Well they'll have to deal with me then." Sky laughed.
"Let's go."
. . .
"Sky?" Sky looked at Andrew.
"Yeah?"
"Didn't you say your computer said 'we need you.'?" He rubbed his temples trying to figure out something.
"Yeah, that's what it said," she slightly nodded her head.
"Well, I've been wondering, did you ever figure out who they are?"
"No," she shook her head, "But they did say that they know me."
"Huh. That's strange." He looked a head of him," Oh, I think that's him."
"How do you know?"
"Well he just looks like I'd imagine a spy sort of person."
"Uh, I guess. Well let's go ask him."
They walked up to him and asked, "hey, mr.?" He looked at them one by one before he talked. "Ah, are you Sky burt's?"
"Uh, yeah I am, but how do you know that?"
"Because I worked with you're par- because we just do."
"What's her middle name?" Andrew asked.
"Maisie."
"Andrew, if they could hack into my computer then they could find that out pretty easy." She said smiling.
"Oh." He looked at the ground for a second then looked back up.
"I know who you are to." He gestured to Andrew.
"You do?"
"Yeah, you're Andrew Spencer depner. And you take karate and have boxed in school for 4 years. I think if you'd like you could help fight for us."
Andrews eyes lit up, "YE-"
"Andrew!" Sky nudged Andrew, "We don't even know who he is or what he works for."
"Oh, yeah," He looked at sky, "that kind of hurt though," He whispered.
"Sorry." She whispered back then raising her voice again to a calm tone, "Anyway, we won't do anything for you until you tell us who you are," She said saying the end confidently.
"Ok. Well for starters I'm Max Wilison. And I work for the company three powers."
"Ok." Andrew and Sky said in unison.
"We need you to start as soon as possible. There has been a group trying to steal information we have and we've done ok at that but we'd do better with you."