Chapter 5

Writer- I'm gonna switch up the povs a little bit. Also please tell me if you see a mistake. Thx.
Sky's POV-
The battle seemed to fly by us as if it were only one second. I think I could get used to the feeling of battling someone. Andrew was able to knock out most of the guards with his superstrenth but kara told him that he shouldn't have used it because now they now who has the third power. I didn't really think it as much because I was busy defeating the other guards but now that I think about it it's not a very good thing. We've been searching for a key to get Max out but haven't found any. "Hey, Max." I asked. "Yeah?" He replied.
"Are you working for them?" I said as Andrew said "hey I found the key!" From a distance. "No. I'm not working for them. That's my dad. He wants me to but I'm not." Max answered. I looked at him seeing if I could read his face. "Um, alright. Andrew hand me the keys." I said. Andrew then tossed the keys to me. When I caught them they felt 20 pounds heavier then they should be but then they didn't. "Huh?" I wondered out loud then looked at kara hoping she would know what just happened.
"I think he threw them too hard because of his power." Kara responded. I thought about it for a second then said, "oh, that makes sense." I went to the jail door and found the right key then unlocked the door. "Ok, you're out. Let's go." I said.
"Where?" Andrew asked. I looked at him then said, "To where they are hiding of course. Where else?"
"Um, maybe my house?"
"Well that would be the reasonable thing to do...... But... We don't do reasonable things."
"Huh." I'm guessing he thought about what I said. "That's true." He looked at Max then said, "where is there hide out?"
"They never have one location. They move there location every week and the only way to find it is through the clues they leave at the old hide out."
"Ok, then where is there old hide out?" Andrew asked.
"It was by a river under a highway."
"Which one?"
"120 crossing."
"Ok, let's go." I smiled liking the idea of andrew being will to go. I think I might have blushed to though. We got into Max's car and he drove us into the old hide out. "Ok, we're here." He said as he parked the car. Andrew opened the car and jumped on the ground. I felt a wish and looked at the ground near andrew. "You just dented the earth."
"Oh." He said as he looked at the ground. "Wow." He paused, "let's go."
Then we got out of the car and headed down the hill and too the river.
"Why would they choose a river?" I asked.
"The river is where they meet but not where the base is. The base is underground and you have to find the thing that will let you get underground. It's always a lever but it's hidden really well. I'd know where but my dad wouldn't let me know because I wouldn't tell him about you two."
"Well that makes sense." Kara said.
"So I guess let's start looking." I said as I walked to the other side of the lake.
"Ok." Andrew said after a couple seconds. We searched for maybe 2 minutes but it felt like 200 when we finally found the lever. It was on the ground next to where the bottom of the bridge is. It was camoflodged green like the grass and tan like the side walk. "Andrew." I said getting impatient.
"Yes?"
"Pull it already will you?"
"Ok."