Chapter 3

"Before you were born your parents worked for us. But we weren't just keeping secret information we were spy's." Kara said looking at Sky and Andrew. "Uh why are there any spy's then?" Kara looked at Andrew.
"Because it became to unsafe and we needed to keep low for a little while."
"Ok, but what do my parents have to do with this?" Sky asked confused.
"They were the best spy's we ever have had. But then they told us that they were having you and they retired."
"Oh." Andrew said.
"Who are they, though?" Sky asked pointing to the tv.
"They're the people who've been trying to get our information."
"What is the information?" Andrew asked.
"Um." Kara looked around the room probably deciding if she should tell them. "You're the top secret information." She finished looking at sky. Then she turned to Andrew, "And they'll probably take you too since you're so good at fighting and know Sky really well." Andrew shrugged and said "ok, I'll be able to protect Sky then." Sky blushed then said, " what are we going to do then?" She and Andrew looked at each other nowing what they were thinking. "What?" Kara asked confused.
"We're going to fight them." Sky and Andrew said in unison.
"No, you're not." Sky said shaking her head.
"Yes we are. Were not the kinds of people who hide and wait." Andrew said. Kara sighed. "Fine but I'm coming with you."
"Ok." Sky said. Then they walked quietly back up the hall untill they were half way there. "Guys wait. Take these. They're stunners."
"Ok, cool." Andrew said as he examined the stunner.
"Let's go," kara said after Sky took one. They stayed quiet untill they heard, "Max! Where did those kids go." Someone said in a low pitched voice. "Who's that?" Andrew whispered to Kara. "It's the boss." Kara answered sounding a bit confused. "Why's he yelling at Max?" Sky asked. "Um... I don't know. " They then heard Max say, "I'm not sure I told them to go that way." He said with a scared voice as he pointed the opposite direction or where they went. "Well, I guess Max isn't the mole but than who is?"
"Yeah." Andrew said looking at kara.
"I'm not sure. Oh they're saying something." Kara said telling them to listen to the conversation. " Well you have to go find them. I NEED Ms.Burts without her I won't be able to finish my plan." He told max in a rude voice.  "But It's your plan not mine. Hurt me if you want to but I'm not helping you." Max crossed his arms.
"Fine, guards!" Then guard that Sky hadn't see anywhere came out wearing a blue and black suit with a silver star onto of where they're hearts are. "Yes, sir." They all said and soluted in unison. "Take him to the cell." He said back. They all nodded there heads in unison. Then the leader of the guards grabbed Max's hands and put them behind his back then started pulling him to the hallway behind him. "Guys let's follow them." Kara said as she stood up.