Chapter 10

Andrews Pov-
Sky rushed into my room as I was changing and saw that I had been working out lately. I didn't really mind but she kind of scared me. When I was done I let her come back in and she told me what her parents had told her and we decided to go Max and Kara.
"We're almost there." Sky said.
"Ok. Why do you keep blushing?" I say realizing that she blushed when she saw me withy shirt off.
"Um..." She blushed, "I don't know."
"Are you sure?" I said smiling and looking at her. She was playing with her chocolate brown hair.
"Yeah," She answered trying to sound confidently but wasn't doing good at that.
"Oh, there they are." Sky said interrupting my thoughts.
"Oh yeah. Hi guys!" I waved to them.
"Hi," they said in unison then looked at each other. We had met at the park less than a mile away from my and Sky's houses'. The park had two slides both different, four swings, five picnic tables, a dome, and a walter fountain. We walked over to the table closest to me and Sky.
"What do you guys want tell us?" Max asked sitting down.
"Sky can tell you." I said.
"Yeah," Sky agreed than explained what she had told me.
"Huh. Cool." Kara said, "I want to see your mom use her power."
Sky smiled, "She could probably show you. She showed me, it looked really cool."
"So we're gods and goddesses?" Max asked.
"Well yeah, I guess."
"Actually, only Sky is a full goddess. We're half because our parents married someone who wasn't one."
"Oh ok. Still cool." Max answered.
"What should we do now though?" Kara asked.
"Well, we have to stop your dad." Sky answered looking at Max.
"Ok." Max said.
"Wait didn't your parents say you have to be back by dinner?" I asked.
"Well yes but... Ok fine. Well stop your dad tomorrow." Sky answered back not wanting to wait.
"Ok see you guys tomorrow." Max said.
"Ok. Bye." I said.
Me and Sky went back to our houses and said good bye.
                                     .  .  .
When I woke up the next day I got changed grabbed my phone then told my dad that I'm going to Sky's house.
"Ok. Bye Andrew." My dad said before I left.
"Bye." As I got to Sky's house I knocked on the door and waited. Less than a minute later Sky's mom opened the door and said, "Hi Andrew. Did you come to see Sky?"
"Yeah. We're going to go see Max and Kara."
"Ok, you can come in." She opened the door fully and let me in. I took of my shoes when I got inside than ran up the steps to her room. I almost went into her room without asking like she had accidentally done to me but I stoped and said, "Hey Sky. Can I come in?"
She opened the door and said, "Sure."
"So are you ready to go?"
"Yeah, I just wanted to grab some stuff." She answered after she put on her shoes.
"Ok, let's go," I headed out of her room and waited for her. She seemed to be staring at me so I said, "Sky? You ready?"
She shook her head and answered, "Yeah let's go." She walked out of her room than sprinted down her steps and picked up her backpack and phone. As we walked outside I asked her, "What's in your backpack?"
"A water bottle, the thunder power, and a weapon."
"A weapon?" I said more than shocked, "where would you even find a weapon? And you being the one with a weapon why?"
"Well my parents had a small sword because of when they had fought and I thought it would be best if I had something to use."
"Huh. I guess that's smart. Did you only get one?"
"No, I grabbed two. They aren't the same. I guess you can use one if you need to."
"Ok, thanks."
When we reached the park I saw them on the swings. They must have been there for a while and got bored.
"Hi!" Max said as he got of the swing. Kara got off the swing she was sitting on after.
"Hi. You guys ready?" I asked.
"Where exactly are we going?" Kara asked.
"Well we could go to there hideout." Sky said.
"Ok. What are we going to look for?"
"Oh I know that they usually have a meeting on Thursdays which luckily for us is today." Max said.
"Ok, let's go." Sky said.
"Oh when we get there you guys can hold onto my hands so you'll turn invisible."
"Ok cool." I said. Kara had brought her car so we could get there faster. We got into it and she started driving. Kara's car is red and the inside is black with black leather seats that have red string going through them.
"Ok, we're here." Kara said.
I opened the door on the right side of the car and got out. Sky got out next as Max and Kara opened the front doors and got out.
"Guys hold onto my hands." Kara said turning us invisible. As we got closer Sky whispered, "Here Andrew" she had stoped holding Kara's hand for a minute so I could see her. She handed me the sword. It was in a thing with a string on it so I could have it on my back and it wouldn't hurt me.
"Thanks." I said as I flung it over my back.
"Do we need those?" Max asked.
"I don't know. I thought it would be safe to bring it. I grabbed two I gave andrew the bigger one." Sky answered.
"Oh ok."
Sky held kara's hand again and whispered, "Ok let's go." We walked into there hideout and saw at least ten people in the main room. Five of them where guards and the rest where other people. At the end of the room if you turned left you could see a hallway that leads to some other rooms and there where four other rooms connecting to the main room. We hid in the hallway at the end of the room as Jake started talking. "Ok. So what information do we have?"
The guys who seemed to have the highest ranking  said, "Well... No. We found out that the girl's mom is the one with the fire power though so she could have two powers."
"Ok. But does she have the fire power?"
"We don't know yet. You don't get the powers at the same time."
"Ok, do you have any other information?"
"No," the highest ranking person said.
"Achoo!" Sky sneezed.
"Who was was that? There aren't any women here."
I looked at where I think sky is and raised my eyebrows even though she couldn't see me.
"Go search the hallway. I think that's where the sound came from."
"Yes sir." The guard at the end of the room said. He walked over here as we felt a push, Sky must have been trying to get us to go but I accidentally let go. The guard ran towards me and I pulled out the sword and used my power to jab it into him right where his heart is and pull it out.
"Let's go." I said trying to think about the fact that I just killed a human. As we ran out of the building two more guards started chasing us and kara turned invisible as sky through the sword at one. It wasn't the best aimed because it hit his leg but it made him slow down. They had called for backup so now there was two more and we stoped to fight them. I took back out the sword and jabbed to more of them but then I noticed that one of them was trying to hurt Sky so I whent over to him and defeated him.
"You scared me. Don't do that." I said my heart beat racing.
"Sorry. I guess you're better at fighting them me."
Max had just defeated the last one and we started walking again.
"Um, are we not going to talk about the fact that we just killed like five people?" Kara asked.
"Well... I don't really want to think about that." Sky answered.
"Ok, but they might try to kill you, Sky." I said to her.
"Well you can defend me."
"Well, yeah. I guess I can but they still are going to try."
"Ok. Do you think I might have the fire power?"
"I don't know," I answered seeing kara's car, "Oh, there's your car."
"Oh yeah." Kara ran to it then got into it.
"Oh, when we were in there I saw four more thunder powers." Max said as he got back into the car.
"Ok. I think they probably have a bigger spot they go to." Sky asked.
"Why do you think that?" Max asked.
"Well because there seemed to be a lot of people and the place we where just at is tiny."
"Oh well that makes sense but how will we find it if there is one?"
"This." Sky held out the thunder power. Kara had started driving and we had reached the highway.
"Can I keep the sword? I know it's weird to have a sword but I really like it." I said halfway unsheathing the sword on top of my lap.
"Sure I guess. I have to find another fighting thing I'm good at using anyway."
"Maybe archery? Didn't you go to a camp for archery in 7th grade? You told me you did pretty good."
"Huh. Yeah I did do pretty good. And it was actually 8th grade but still. I'll ask my parents if they have a bow and arrow."
"Ok."
"Were almost here. Should we meet eachother again tomorrow?" Kara asked.
"Yeah. I think I'll know where we have to go by tomorrow." Sky said seeing that kara started slowing down.
"Ok. We're here."
"Do you guys want to meet me at my house tomorrow?" I asked.
"Sure." Kara said.
"Ok." Max agreed.
"I'm fine with that." Sky answered.
"Ok." I said.