Paper cuts are lethal

Hi, thanks for checking out my story! I said in the bio, but I'll say it again. If Dream or George ever say they are uncomfortable with fanfiction about them or about being shipped, then I will take this down :)

also this book was inspired by miraculous, but it's a different concept (i.e, has something different to kwami's)

I'm going to put CWs at the end of each chapter so they don't spoil (So check at the end if you need to)

But if there are ever serious TW, they will be at the start every time.

xx

Chapter 1

(02/07/2022) - IMPORTANT
Fuck cancer.
He was too good for this world. But as he always said, Technoblade never dies. His legacy will live on forever.

Please note, he is supervillain in this story. This was written before he even made the video about his cancer. I am considering taking down the story to change the villain, but part of me thinks as an English major he would have loved to know his character in a little story caused this much chaos. Then again, his character is up to interpretation in this story. He may not be as evil as assumed. At least not as bad as some other characters.

If this story disappears for a bit, that will be why, out of respect for him.

Thanks for understanding.

Only George Davidson could manage to spill blood in his last period math class with Mrs Arley. To be fair, it wasn't exactly his fault. His daydreaming mind was far away in another reality, while his best friend Nick was waving the makeshift-sword around in the air.

"Stab. Stab. Stab." Nick said, prodding George in his chest, snapping the boy out of whatever fantasy land his mind was in this time. George pushed Nick away, and grabbed his sword made of pens and rulers taped together. George looked back at his friend with one of those looks.

"Why are you like this?" George sighed, putting the sword down on the table and picking up his own pen to continue writing notes from the board. He thought that was the end of it, until Nick prodded him once again with a new pen.

George grabbed the pen and confiscated that one too, without giving another glance to Nick. He's just like a child. Don't give him attention.

Stab

"Nick I swear to fucking god if you touch me one more time I'm going to stab you with something bigger and much sharper than a measly pencil." George said, holding up the pencil menacingly. Nick just grinned in return.

"Shhh. Mr Davidson, this is a warning." Mrs Arley said. George tensed his jaw and he lowered the pencil.

"Language." George heard a small voice from behind. He didn't bother turning to apologise to Darryl.

"You're a pain in the ass." George muttered. Nick chuckled in reply. However a few moments later, Nick poked George in his side. Nick of course knows George's weaknesses, this ticklish soft spot being one of them.

George let out a loud squeal in retaliation, and jumped away from Nick, resulting in his chair tipping and the boy landing on his butt on the ground.

The class erupted into laughter at the commotion, as George glared up at his so called "best-friend".