Chapter 1

It was midnight as I ran through the forest my pack had called for help. I was worried sick. I pause and howl Denki following on his bike. No response I thunder through the forest my paws thudded against the ground. I make it to a clearing to see the last of my pack slaughtered I leap at the man in charge snarling. "That. Was. My. PACK!" I snarl loudly at him.

"How are you talking?!" He asks shocked his friend pointed the gun at me I transform into a human. 

"You killed my pack... My family... And now it's your tu-" I was cut off.

"Y/N Don't it's not worth it." Denki says simply I sigh and back off.

"Your right." I speak sadly we head home me walking as he pushes his bike.

I walk through the door sadly. "What happened?" Mom asks looking to me curiously.

"My pack was killed..." I say simply I then look up "But that's fine it's gonna get better I mean we both made it to class 1-A in the hero course!" I spoke happily. Mom looks to me, I had always been a happy kid.... Always no matter what I found good in everyone and everything. My mom knew it that's why she called me her special little angel.

"Come on lets go to bed school starts tomorrow." Denki says smiling I nod and walk upstairs I lay in my bed on my back.

"You gonna go idiot in front of the class?" I ask him chuckling softly.

"NO!" He exclaims dramatically. 

The next morning when I awoke Denki was gone I change and run downstairs saying goodbye I run out of the house. "BYE MOM SEE YOU AFTER SCHOOL!" I run swiftly catching up with Denki. "Why'd you leave me behind?" I ask him now matching his pace.

"You wouldn't wake up." He says simply I nod we talk until we arrive at school most of the time I was teasing him about when overuses his quirk. Denki opens the door a water prank had been set up I push him out of the way catching the bucket in one hand my sketchbook in the other I set the buckets down. 

"You shouldn't be so reckless. His quirk is electricity you could have all been killed if he got surprised." I walk over to my brother standing at his side.

"And how would you know extra?" An ash blonde boy snaps.

"He's my twin." I say shrugging I pad to a green haired boy. "You're Izuku Midoriya correct? The one who beat the zero pointer?" I had scared him he glances up at me. 

"S-Sorry What?" He speaks.

"Your Midoriya correct?" He nods. "I'm Kaminari Y/N nice to meet you!" I say smiling he gave off good vibes.

"Nice to meet you to." He responds our homeroom teacher comes in wearing a sleeping bag.

"It took you all 8 seconds to shut up, that's not good enough time is a precious thing." Shouta Aizawa pro hero Eraser Head spoke.

"Who are you?" Somebody asks.

"I am Shouta Aizawa your teacher." He says the class was hella confused. I sit next to a kid with red and white hair and a scar on his face. Endeavor's son. 'God I hate Endeavor!' I think while the teacher talks. He makes us change then leads us to a field we need to throw a ball as the first test. I throw the ball to the tree line. "108 meters, weak."

"Couldn't use my quirk." I shrug it off.

"Not an excuse, it's called you're weak." He says I transform into a beast snarling at the teacher. I hated being insulted. "Good now throw it." He says tossing me a new ball I reach up grabbing it in my mouth I throw it into the air and bat it with my tail creating a loud crack sound. "There you go, 798.5 meters." I transform back.

"Thanks for the encouragement!" I hum skipping back to place. We finish testing and head back.

"So are you guys close?" Momo asks.

"Mhm, we don't go anywhere without the other unless it's the rare date." I hum not mentioning when I get kicked out of the house by dad.

"Oh I see. How do you have this bond?" She asks me.

"We grew up with only each other and our mom. Our dad occasionally showed up to train me..." I used the excuse for his abuse. "But Denki was always there, I guess we just grew on each other and can't really imagine life without the other." I speak Denki nearly runs into a wall I pull him to the side. "Don't run into the wall." I hum to him people stare curiously at our twined hands. "What?" I ask. I had rolled up my sleeves revealing the cause of dad's training.

"Can you do the creepy twin thing?" She asks.

"What this?" We spoke in sync.

"Yes that!" She exclaims shuddering.

"Yeah we can, we just prefer not to because it scares people." We spoke again.

"Oh... So how does it work?"

"Just happens." I say simply shrugging she continues asking we continue to answer. When she stops we had been released to lunch. "Ok, you done?" I ask her she nods and walks away I sigh. "I don't know how much longer I would have been able to handle that." We sit at a table with Midoriya. "Is everyone gonna do that until they know everything about us?" I ask Denki.

"I dunno."

"So little brother see anyone your gay heart desires?" I ask.

"You're only older by 5.2 seconds! And no." He speaks I pat his head.

"It's 5.1." I correct he sighs annoyed.