a cat and a vending machine

Adoras POV

"I have training today I can't bow"

"Cmon adora, it'll be fun" says glimmer

"For the last time I'm not going to a dumb party"

"adora you need to go! Mermista asked us to ask you because she wanted more people to come, they'll come if it's you!"

I was tired, mentally. I had just started my college life, it had been about 2 and a half weeks and someone was already throwing a party, a girl named mermista.

"adora you're going to come! It'll be fun I promise" glimmer says

glimmer and bow are my two best friends since i was a child. Though they can be quite ,,,, pushy,,,, I love them very much.

"fine fine ill go!" I say

"YAYAY" they both yelled in unison and hugged me.

"we'll meet at my dorm at 7 ok! wear something hot adora" says glimmer

I blush, I never really cared about what I wore but I felt like I had to impress everyone. gahh this is exactly why i don't like parties.

I walked back to my dorm myself and entered the room.

"where are they? no more like who are they"

i never gave it much thought, it was definitely weird but my roommate hadn't showed up since the first day, i don't even know what they look like, i enjoy being alone but i wanted that new roommate college experience too to be honest.

the only thing i found out was their name, catra.

I ignored it leaving it in the back of my mind and decided to take a nap.

few hours pass

"fuckkk what time is it!" I get up and look at the time,,, 6:30!

I only have half an hour to get ready, well shit.

adora why are you like this!

I put on a red dress and heels and do a bit of makeup and dash out, it's currently 7:10 now, maybe bow and glimmer already left. That would be the best but I see them angrily standing at the doorway of glimmers room.

"adora you were ten minutes late!"

"It was just ten minutes wha-"

"let's not fight guys" says bow clearing his throat

"anyways adora we want you to meet scorpia, she's coming with us, she's glimmers roommate"

"ohhhh it's adora! this is sort of exciting, people talk about you quite a bit" she says hugging me tightly, she was buff, it somehow felt good but im not gay though!

"alright let's go shall we" bow exclaims

the dorm was filled with a ton of people, it was a big dorm too. There was lights everywhere and the smell of alcohol and cigarettes wafted through the room. ah maybe it was a bad idea to come after all.

bow and glimmer went off dancing somewhere while I was left with scorpia, not that it's a bad thing! just a bit awkward.

"man I can't find her" she finally says