Part ten: Johnny

Period 3.

As I entered the english classroom, I saw Pony sitting at a table near the back, I had to make a decision to sit with him, or sit at the front and avoid suspicions. I took a deep breath and started toward the front row. I saw misery grow upon Pony, I know how hard this is, not just for him, but me too. I placed my books down and looked back to see Jake approaching Pony, god I forgot that moron was in this class too. I leaned back to observe. I saw Jake smiling, and Pony looking furious. What I saw next was Jake leaning on his desk, I could tell he was trying to get a rise out of him. I lifted my chin trying to keep myself from going over there.

Pony shot a look at me, a look of disappointment, I felt angered knowing I couldn't go over there. I suddenly found myself approaching the two, damn, I really don't have any self control.

Jake turned to me then back to Pony. "Awe, look your boyfriend is here." He smirked.

I glared at him and then looked at Pony.

"Drop it, Jake." Pony said firmly.

"Or what?" Jake replied with an evil laughter. "I'm not dropping anything until you admit it."

"Admit what?" I chimed in.

"Admit that you're both fags." He said leaning in.

I chuckled and looked him dead in the eyes.

"Or you could admit that you are, you dress the part." I said impressed with myself.

Ponyboy's eyes widened almost twice their size as he looked at me in disbelief, a look of "you're so dead". I just smirked again.

"Wh-what did you say to me?" His friends came up behind him, as if I was supposed to be intimidated.

"Gentlemen! Take your seats at once." Our teacher Mr. Browne demanded.

I looked to the front where my books were, then back at Pony. He frowned. "I'm sorry" I mouthed as I walked slowly to the front of the room.

Some time went by, I'm not sure how long exactly, I was just thinking about what's gonna happen after school, or even during lunch, I was so scared Pony would be mad. I couldn't lose him, not over this, hell not over anything. I looked back at him for probably the thousandth time and he looked back, first he looked around, then back at me and smiled. I had an idea. I ripped a piece of paper from my notebook and wrote on it:

"Meet in the third stall at lunch bell." and signed it with a heart.

I stood up to go use the pencil sharpener at the back of the room and slyly slipped the note under Ponyboy's arm. He looked up at me as I winked. I saw him smile to himself. Maybe I was overthinking, he doesn't seem mad.

*Lunch*

When the bell rang, the class sprung from their seats so fast and out the door. It was like a stampede. I took my time. I walked with the crowd until I reached the boy's washroom, I slipped in and reached for the handle of the third stall when I felt a force pulling me in, it was Pony. He grabbed me and started kissing me, I reached behind and locked the door as he picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist. He leaned against the back wall and I grabbed his face.

"So you're not mad?" I managed to say between kisses.

He pulled back and smiled, "Of course not, I know you're just being safe."

"What you said to Jake was so badass Johnny, I didn't expect that from you." He said kissing my neck.

I leaned back. "Anything for you Pon."

"Finally, it's 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙤𝙛 𝙪𝙨" He replied seemingly content.

I leaned forward again and tucked his long shiny hair behind his ears.

"For now, baby." I said back.

He bit his lip.

"We'd better head out." He said setting me down.

"Okay." I said with a smile.

When we got outside we saw one of our only friends, January. She ran up to us and hugged us.

"Hey!" She said excitedly.

"Hey! I missed you, it's been a while hasn't it?" Pony said.

"Right, I've been so busy lately, aha." January said giggling.

I used to have a crush on her, and it might still be there, but nothing compared to what I feel for Pony, I don't think I'll ever tell either of them, it'll ruin things.

After talking for a bit, we went and sat in a shaded area of grass around a corner, there was no one there.

"Sooo.." January said sitting down.

"If you're wondering, me and Johnny, are dating now." Pon said lowering his voice.

"REALLY?! Aw I'm so happy for you guys, Pony told me he liked you a while ago actually." Jan said turning to me.

I smiled and turned to him, I held his hand.

"Yeah, you actually gave me great advice, so, thanks Jannie hehe." Pony replied content.

"Don't call me that!" She said playfully.

We all chatted for the rest of lunch, mostly about mine and Pony's relationship, I knew January would be accepting. We've all three been so close for so long.

*Yes I did bring myself into this HAHAH*