fine!

"Nice hair," James snorted.

Sirius glared at the boy even though he couldn't even see James properly because his hair was in front of his face. "Sod off, Prongs."

"So how long are you gonna keep this up and when are you gonna tell me which special girl you're changing for?" James asked, not keeping his eyes off of Sirius' floppy hair.

"However long it takes and you'll find out when I get her," Sirius retorted.

"You couldn't get her when you gelled your hair back and wore a leather jacket, what makes you think you'll get her when you were sweaters and read books?" James mocked, grabbing the book that Sirius had tucked under his arm. "Ah, Shakesphere. Great read."

"It's bloody pathetic, isn't it?" Sirius asked, snatching his book back. "Trying to get a girl that doesn't want me? I can't even bloody understand this author."

"I think if she really wanted you, she would've liked you when you had a bad boy persona," James explained. "Not only are you looking like Remus, but I think other girls are starting to lose interest in you."

"I don't care about other girls," Sirius said.

"Let me ask you, Padfoot. Is she showing more interest now that you've changed the way you looked or has she started to drift away? Be honest with yourself."

Sirius let out a sigh and stared at the stone floor as they walked. "She's been drifting away. What do I do?" he groaned.

"You change back to the real you," James answered.

--------------

"Caroline!" Jeremy shouted from the other end of the hall. Caroline spun around to see the Gryffindor Prefect and smiled from a distance. Her smile faltered slightly when he started walking towards her. "Where are you going? It's past curfew."

"I just thought I'd go for a walk," Caroline admitted, turning to look at the night sky. "I wanted to see the stars from the Astronomy tower."

"How about we do something better?" Jeremy asked. He put his hands in his pockets casually and Caroline smiled.

"Like what, Jer?"

When Caroline asked the question, she thought he would bring her down to the kitchens or the Quidditch field. But the brunette definitely didn't expect him to pull her into a nearby broom closet.

Jeremy pulled her by the waist and their lips connected harshly, more harsh than their normal soft and sweet kisses. Caroline didn't argue when their kiss turned into a full-on snog and he slid his tongue into her mouth.

For Caroline, it was strange. She'd only snogged Jeremy twice and this was weird. It was wet and his tongue felt like a cat's. Jeremy tasted like peanut butter and she chewed some gum before she left for her walk so it was an odd combination.

The brunette felt herself being pushed up against one of the broom closet walls and Jeremy started sucking areas on her neck. Lily wasn't a virgin and told Caroline about her experience so Caroline had some idea of what was going on.

Jeremy took off his robes and white shirt easily. He pulled off Caroline's sweater and continued kissing and sucking on her neck. Caroline moaned slightly because he started sucking on her sweet spot and Jeremy smiled into her neck.

"Wait," Caroline gasped. "Wait, I don't think I'm ready, Jer."

"I love you," he mumbled onto her skin.

"That's nice, really, Jer. I just," she moaned involuntarily when he began sucking behind her ear, "I don't want to do this."

She waited a few seconds for a response but didn't receive one. The brunette was stuck, pinned to the wall by Jeremy. "Jeremy, stop. I don't feel okay with this," Caroline begged desperately.