1

A man in black shirt and blue denim jeans stood in front of the train boggy, which was on number 17. He took the ticket from his pocket and checked his seat number on it.

He balanced his bag, which was a little heavy due to the camera equipments in it and took his phone out to call Martin.

Hey Martin, I am Sid here!!

Ooh man!! So you are coming back!

The other man seamed to be very excited hearing Sidharth's sound.

Yeah buddy! I'm on my way! Just get my flat ready by tomorrow morning.

An old woman came out of the boggy and passed a smile at him and he returned it politely. Sidharth got into the train as the entrance was clear now.

Just tell me where were you man, for last 2 weeks??

Sidharth chuckled.

Jaipur! The pink city!

Wooww.. So met with some queens??

Sidharth rolled his eyes and groaned.

You are just..!! I didn't came here to meet your queens!!

Uff!! You never know the pleasure man!!

Martin giggled at the other end.

I don't want those kinds of pleasure and I am happy with my life! I don't want to make it complicated like you guys!!

Martin raised his right hand as of to surrender, holding the phone with left hand.

OK OK!! Let's argue after your arrival.. I think it's not the time, since I have an important meeting with my clients.

Yeah that's good for you!!

Sidharth huffed as he cut the call.

He checked the seat number and sat near the window. He was confused a little seeing the boggy almost empty. The old lady has returned after buying a few snacks. She was accompanied by a young girl, may be a teenager. He smiled lightly as he saw the lady fed one of the samosas to her grandchild. He took out the camera and captured that moment. They were wearing the typical traditional dresses, so he could guess that they weren't going to out of state.

..

Due to the heavy sun rays, he covered his face with book he was reading. He didn't knew when he drifted into a nap.

Sidharth rubbed his eyes and opened it hearing some giggles around him. He saw 4 girls were sitting in his boggy. One was looking at him curiously and the others were giggling at her. He straightened himself and looked out the window after checking himself. He could get that the lady around her 20's was surely drooling over him and others were making fun of her. The lady was totally embarrassed as he made a grumpy face.

Ooh!! It's kota jn!

He took out the camera and clicked a picture of vendor with a basket full of flowers. There were a number of photographs of the famous places and palaces in Jaipur around his neck and hands.  The biggest one was the picture of Hawa Mahal, The palace of Breeze. The one with 953 windows.

 The day when he visited this place with his father a twenty years ago, he was so astonished, feeling the cool breeze inside palace. From that day, he keenly observed the architecture of every buildings. He too wanted to build like those architects. So he started building dreams of different people.

 'Creators' were one of the leading architectural firms in Maharashtra and Goa. He has a few hundreds of workers under him. Sidharth as a boss, was never a strict person. He treated them like his friends. The workers in 'Creators' always felt ease at work. For them, the deadlines were when they would come up with some fantastic ideas by themselves. This was the main condition he always put forward to his every clients. He needed them to be patient to get the best out of his team. None of the clients disagreed to it as they know the talent of 'Creators'.

But, there are times when the leader himself escaped from his place abruptly. His friends and workers were aware of his nature and were used to it. He would never care to inform anyone about his trip and his phone will be switched off. He was obsessed to traveling. The only companion he would have along with him for his tours were his camera. It was gifted by his parents on his 22nd birthday. He used to capture the moments that would strike his mind.

....

 Hearing some murmuring near the door of boggy, he tried to peep through the window. he could only see a girl from her backside. She wore a white loose shorts and a pink t shirt. She was trying to pull her shorts a little down occasionally, as if she was not comfortable in those. Another girl stood beside her in kurta forced some notes in her hand. Her hands were trembling and he could guess that there was something wrong. He just shook his head and looked back into his camera.

 As the train started to move, the girl got inside the boggy. She came near the first compartment with her hands still on her shorts. she looked around to find a seat. She saw four girls sitting on one sleeper seat and one man on the other side. As Kota junction was one of the crowded stations, the boggy almost seemed to be filled. She hesitantly moved near to the seat where the man sat. She cleared her throat and sat on the other edge of the seat. The girls mocked at the nervous girl. Sidharth felt disgusted seeing the way the ladies looked at the nervous girl.

 He kept his camera back into his bag and closed his eyes again for a sleep. But, he couldn't, as he heard some men's laugh. The girls gang were smirking while two men came and sat near the frightened girl. The men were eyeing her like she just a piece of flush. Sidharth never liked to interfere in others matter, but seeing the girl who was at the verge of crying, he sighed and asked halfheartedly.

Do you wanna sit here?

The girl raised her eye brows nervously.

haa??

Do you wanna..aah leave it!!

He got up from his seat and pointed towards the window seat.

Without speaking a word she moved towards the window seat and gazed outside after clearing her tears.

Sidharth kept his bag between him and the man and glared at him.

After sometime, at a lone station:

Chai..Chai....

A young boy came with a vessel of tea and some paper glasses.

Chai chahiye??

Sidharth asked the girl. As the girl was looking at him in confusion, he ordered two tea by himself. He passed the glass to her and asked.

Naam kya hei tumhari?

She widened her eyes and thought for a moment before replying.

Sh...Shehnaaz!

================================================================================

please vote comment and share