What's this about?💚

(⚠️Warning! There is smut in this chapter, like right at the beginning)

I want something, but I don't know what exactly I desire.

Maybe it's a victory of sorts or maybe it's a companionship, though, when I think about it, I can't tell the feelings in my head apart from those deep inside.

My mind and body are fighting over control and now, my body is taking over.

Warm lips trail over my cheek and down my jaw to my chin, making me shudder all over. My fingers dig into the arms of a boy who leaned onto me, holding himself at the perfect distance. A heat spreads through my face and down my neck, but I am chilled by the cold touch at the nape of my neck.

His hands pull my face closer, fingers curling in my ruffled hair.

It makes me shiver and my skin tingles with excitement. I breathe shallowly, my eyes searching in the dark of my dorm room for this boy.

I want to know who I was feeling on my skin.

The desires I held inside were beyond controllable, dragging me along as they chose my actions. I desired to feel good again, by any means necessary, whether it be ridding myself of connections or straight up addictions, though I'd rather not poison myself with drugs.

After the incident at Kamino, I was desperate for everything to return to normal. I wanted to be back to being myself, even if it meant that I would lose the few friends I managed to gain over the past few months.

Crawling across the floor with him, I felt around for his collar, snatching it the second my fingers find it. Wrenching him into a violent kiss, I pushed him down into the wooden floor. The chill of the floor makes us both shiver. With a grunt, he finally submits and props himself up on his elbows.

The struggle is finally over.

A name is whispered into my ear, so quiet that I hardly notice it. It is more of a moan than anything else, the last syllable drowned out by a long sigh.

I placed my hands at either side of him, my legs straddling and holding his closed. I smile at his small resistance as his hips wriggle to break free.

In response, I attack his neck, trailing kisses downwards from his chin to his collarbone, nipping at the tender flesh in between the two.

His hands press tightly against my shoulders, fingers digging and arms straining to hold himself up. Head thrown back, he groans and makes a warm feeling settle in my gut.

"How does that make you feel?" I ask, adding a bit of roughness in my tone, my breath against his neck. With a breathy moan, he replies, "Ahhhh...Feels good...".

I leave his neck, pulling myself to kneel upright, smirking. "I can make you feel a hundred times better..." He moans a gentle, "Please~", prompting for me to let go of his legs.

I desperately unbuttoned my uniform shirt, tossing it aside and yanking my tank top over my head. The chill of the room was a shock to my heated skin, making me shiver.

The boy wiggles around some more, obviously needing more attention. Fingers shaking with a desperation, I unbuttoned his shirt and threw it towards a wall as well, not bothering to see where it lands. I anxiously moved onto my belt, unbuckling it and tossing it up onto my bed.

My body shook with anticipation, his too. I let him get out from underneath me, only allowing for him to shimmy back enough to pull his legs out. My hand grasps his thigh quickly, pulling him close again. He moans loudly, breathing heavily.