22

How could he? He is such a disgusting man. I hate him. What can I do with this riddle? How do I need to solve it? I sigh. I really shouldn't have trusted him. I basically promised him that I would get him off the island for free. I mean this riddle is of no use to me. I rub my temples. Okay, where would my father hide his dagger?
Our old house.
    I start walking towards our house. When I walk through one of the many alleys that are here on the Isle I spot someone familiar. "Still running errands for Uma or do you actually get to keep what you steal?" I ask. The person turns around. He is wearing black pants and a grey shirt with a lot of holes in it. He wears a red pirate coat and a pirate hat, not the triangular one since he is the first mate. His arms are sleeveless and muscular. He has a sword strapped to his belt which he is wearing across his chest instead of around his hips. In one of his hands, he holds a hook. "Well, well, well." he says as he sees me. He smiles. "What a nice surprise." he says. "Hey, Harry." I say. "Just wait until Uma hears you're back." he says as he walks towards me. He stops in front of me and looks me up and down. "She's never gonna give you back your old territory." he says. "Oh. Well, that's okay. Because that is not what I am here to do." I say. He chuckles and moves his hook towards my face. He moves it through my hair and I can feel the cold metal touch my neck. "I could hurt you." he says. I grab his wrist with my hand. "Not without her permission, I bet." I say.
    We stare at each other and then we both start laughing. "It's good to see you Harry." I say. "It's good seeing you too, Gen." he says. Harry is the only one who knows that my middle name is Genevieve and he is also the only one who calls me by it. I let go of his wrist. "So how are you doing?" I ask. "As bad as ever." he says. I didn't realize it but I missed him. I've missed our little secret meetups. "Are you mad?" I ask. "What, that you left me here with a whole pile of nothing while you got to go there?" he asks sarcastically. I slap him on his shoulder and he laughs. "I managed." he says. "So what are you doing back here?" he asks. "You know just looking for some information." I say. "You still lookin'?" he asks. "Well, yes and I actually found out who my mother is." I say. "Really? Who is it?" he asks. "It's Agathe." I say. He raises his brows. "The enchantress who curses the beast." I say. "Really?" he asks with a big frown. "Yes, I compared her to the picture." I say but then look at the look on his face. "Why?" I ask. "Well, that would mean that your father, a villain, married your mother, a good guy." he says. "I...I hadn't really thought about that." I say. "How did your father say they came together again?" he asks. "Uhm...He said that they met in the forest and that things started going uphill from then." I say as I frown. How did I not realize that? I really hadn't thought about the fact that my mother was one of the good guys. I didn't realize that my father was capable of loving someone that was good. He always spoke so bad of them.
    "So you're here to...?" he asks. "Find my father's dagger." I say. His eyes whiden and he pushes me to the wall and looks around. "You are doing what?" he whispers angrily me. "Harry, what are you doing?" I ask. "If Uma or anybody else for that matter here hears that you are looking for Rumpelstiltskin's dagger all hell will break loose." he whispers. I frown. "Don't you remember what your father told us?" he asks. "No." I say. "He said that when he still had the dagger everybody would come looking for him and it and they would try to kill him with it." he says. "So? My father is gone Harry." I say. He sighs. "You haven't really got a lot of brains up there have ya?" he says. "Your father told us that the dagger makes somebody the Dark One and that when y're the Dark One it will consume ya. He told us that the power of the dagger would never end." he says. "Yes Harry, but he also told us that the Dark One never dies because the power that the dagger gives him makes him immortal. But that wasn't true, was it? Because he is dead now." I say. "Y're right." he says. "I know. Now can you let go of me." I say. He realizes that he is still pushing me against the wall with one of his arms. So he lets me go and takes a step back. "So you really think that you can find it?" he asks as we start walking. "Well, I went by Hades because he and my father used to be best friends." I say. "Yes, I remember." Harry says. "I thought that if my father had told anyone where the dagger was then it would be him. But he gave me some stupid kind of riddle. So I guess that I just have to get back to my old place and look if I can find any clue." I say. "I can help you if you want." he says. "That's kind of you, but I don't want you to get in trouble with Uma." I say. He nods. "Yeah, she would probably kill me if she found out that I was helping ya." he says and we laugh.
"I love what you've done with the hair by the way. It was time that you showed it to the world." he says as he touches it with the hand that doesn't hold the hook. "Still as soft as I remember." he says and we stop in front of my old house. "Thank you Harry." I say. We just stand there looking at each other. Then we both move at the same time. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist. We stand there enjoying each other's embrace for a few moments and when we let go Harry walks away and I walk inside.