Chapter 27: Caged

[A/N - You're all going to hate me SOOOOOO much for this chapter.

Flood my meebo with comments and votes.

:)

Onto chapter 27.

Enjoy xx]

***

"Harry!" A girl screamed as we pulled up outside the radio station.

"Zayn, I love you!"

"Liam, you're amazing!"

"Niall!"

"I love you, Lou!"

The boys all grinned and waved politely as they made their way to the radio.

Someone tugged on my dress and I spun around in surprise, "Hi?"

A little girl around 8 was smiling at me through her big baby blue eyes.

"Are you Olivia Nicholson?" She asked me.

I smiled and nodded at her and her eyes lit up.

"Can I have your autograph?!"

I was taken aback, I wasn't famous! I didn't even have a signature!

"Sure," I beamed at her, taking the notepad and pink pen from her.

"What's your name, love?" I asked her.

"Ellie."

"That's a lovely name, Ellie!" I exclaimed.

I wrote;

Hi Ellie!

Keep smiling,

Lots of love from

Olivia xxx

I scribbled a signature and dotted it with hearts.

And with a wave and smile, I followed Paul inside, glad to be void of the ear-piercing screams from outside the studio.

**

"I love hot chocolate," Rose grinned, sipping at her hot drink whilst the three of us and Lou Teasdale sat in the room, waiting for the boys to finish their radio interview.

I let Lou brush my hair while we waited for the interview to start.

We could hear it being broadcast live, but I was more focused on the steaming cup of tea in front of me, followed by a white chocolate and strawberry muffin.

@OliviaMayX: Ahh, this is the life! :--) x

Flicking crumbs off the hem of my red dress, I looked over to the door to see Louis and Harry stride in.

"How did the interview go, boys?" Rose asked, sitting upright.

Harry shrugged and sat on the arm of the chair, next to Cara.

"Same questions; about our love life, the album, performances etcetera." Louis stated, picking up a cookie from the coffee table.

I nodded and stood up from the black, cracked leather sofa.

Dusting off my clothes, I announced, "Just going to use the loo, guys!"

They nodded and resumed conversation whilst I stumbled down the corridor, looking for the ladies'.

As I fumbled my way down the dimly lit corridor, I felt myself crash into someone.

"Oops...sorry!" I said at the same time as a pair of grey, cold eyes stared into mine.