Chapter 25: Chaos

"Look! It's Liam Payne!" A girl screamed and the rest of the boys looked at each other in terror.

"Run!" Louis declared and all 10 of us ran in different directions as a small group of fans spotted us.

To be fair, our disguises weren't too convincing.

Eleanor, Zayn, Rose, Liam and I ran to the hook-a-duck stalls and hid ourselves as best we could.

"Excuse me?" A voice asked us.

"Shh! We're hiding from a group of crazed girls!" I hushed him, and he nodded, as if he understood completely.

I pulled out my phone and clicked on my new text message.

From: Niall x

Where are you?! We're hiding behind the sign for the bumper cars n I'm hungry :(

I laughed; that boy never grew tired of food.

To: Niall x

We're near the candyfloss place x

I smiled at my phone and slipped it into my back pocket.

"What do we do now?"

Zayn stood up and stretched, "Alright, I think the coast is clear!"

I nodded and we all stood up, mirroring his actions.

We'd been at the theme park for about 2 hours after all deciding to spend our 2nd last day doing something fun.

Cara hadn't yet managed to get Harry on a rollercoaster, but she was working on it.

I'd never been to a theme park before, and it was all very new and exciting to me.

"Look! It's Zayn Malik!" I called, and laughed as Zayn looked around, ready to escape.

"OLIVIA!" He yelled, picking me up by the waist and spinning me around.

I laughed as he set me down and the ground began to spin.

"Woah." I muttered, holding my arms out to steady myself.

Liam cut in, "Let's go meet Louis. He says they're going to the river rapids."

We got to the rapids in time to see the other 5 climbing onto the raft a few rides away.

As we all lined up in the queue, Liam began a sing song.

"We're going on a little boat, a little boat, a little boat!"

"We're going on a little boat and we will all get soaked!" Zayn continued.

I rolled my eyes as the rest of them added words to their song and typed a new tweet.

@OliviaMayX: with 4 idiots singing rather loudly. @Real_Liam_Payne @zaynmalik @roseeeeeX @eleanorjcalder.

I got on the rapids with everyone, cheerful despite being cold.

"Ew! The seat is all wet!" Eleanor complained, standing up and pulling her jumper down over her bum.

Liam rolled his eyes, "Chill."

Eleanor hit him and he groaned as the ride jerked to life.

We were spun around and I laughed as the ride lurched left and right, torrents of water spraying over everyone but me.

"Haha! Unlucky!" I teased, and Zayn shook his wet coat all over me.

I messed up his hair and he let out a shriek.

I chuckled and we all got off the ride, only to be met by the other 5.

"Niall!" I greeted him with a hug and he grinned at me.