Chapter 21: Coral

"Where are we going?" I wondered as Niall told the driver to start the car.

"You'll see." Niall said, and I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted.

Although I couldn't see him through the scarf round my eyes, he was most probably smirking at me.

I giggled at the thought.

"What you laughing at?" Niall asked.

"Nothing..." I insisted, grinning.

Niall poked me in the ribs, "Nothing?"

I laughed and squirmed, "Nothing!" I sang as Niall's fingers seized my sides and ran up and down them like spiders.

"S-stop. Niall! Ha- that tickles!" I laughed, trying to kick him, legs flying out in all directions.

"Ow!" Niall exclaimed and I imagined him rubbing his shin.

"Sorry!"

"You have to give me a kiss for that," Niall said, probably with a smirk on his face.

"You'll have to try harder than that." I laughed, crossing my arms and turning my head away to look out the window.

Realising I couldn't see, my head drooped and I scratched the back of my head awkwardly.

Niall reached over and placed his hand atop of mine, "We'll be there shortly."

**Earlier today**

"Olivia!" Cara grasped me in a hug when Niall and I re-entered the hotel.

I shivered involuntarily, "I'm fine. Just glad he's gone." I said stiffly and she held me tighter.

"I had no idea...but don't worry, he's going to be locked up for a long time. You'll have to explain to my father, he's pretty annoyed." She smiled sympathetically.

I sighed, nodding.

"I won't be here tonight..." I began, and Cara raised an eyebrow.

"I'm going out...on a date...with Niall." I blushed as Cara placed both hands on my cheeks.

"Oh my God!" She squealed and I winced at her sudden outburst.

Laughing, I placed a hand on her shoulder to steady her, "Hold your horses; you're more excited than I am!"

Niall's eyes flickered in amusement between the two of us and he said, "Well, in that case, I might just invite Cara along instead."

My eyes widened in shock, "No! Please, no! I want to go with you!"

Niall shook his head and smiled, "Just teasing, but the look on your face..."

I puckered my lips and Cara cooed at the both of us, earning a whack round the head from me.

"Shut up." I said, sashaying away and smiling at a very confused Harry that passed me.

I watched as he wrapped his arms round Cara and kissed her forehead.

"Get a room!" I yelled as revenge, before bolting up the stairs, avoiding the rude gesture Harry gave me.

**Now**

After a few hours, I'd decided on an outfit - something understated with minimal makeup.

I didn't want to look like I'd tried too hard.

With Rose and Cara's expertise, I worn an oversized, blue jumper with a plain black vest underneath, some flat shoes, a pair of comfy blue jeans, and my blonde hair was up in a ponytail.