Chapter 15: Little Red Cheeks

"Good morning, sleepy head."

Light fluttered in from the window and I yawned.

The voice sounded vaguely familiar.

I opened one eye and then the other. Niall was in front of me.

I shot up in surprise, "Niall?! What are you doing here?" I asked, perplexed.

My voice sounded dry, but luckily I must've remembered to brush them before I went to sleep.

"Well, Cara went with Harry to get some tablets for you. How are you feeling?" He asked, sitting on the end of my bed, next to my covered feet.

"Oh, thank you."

I ran a hand through my tangled curls.

A sharp pain shot through my head and I grimaced, "Ow."

Niall's face filled with concern and he sat next to me, rubbing a hand over my back soothingly, whispering a few words as I relaxed.

My head was pounding and my stomach churned with the alcohol of last night.

"I-I'm great." I whispered, pressing a hand to my hot forehead, as Niall laughed and rolled his eyes. His eyes.

"You're not. I'll get you some water, rest for a bit, yeah? No more parties for you." He winked, placing the back of his hand to my burning forehead.

I smiled faintly and as Niall headed towards the door I called, "Thank you," before lying down again and blowing cool air from my mouth.

**Niall's POV**

Poor Olivia; when I saw her lying in bed, miserable and in pain, I felt like hugging her.

I frowned, remembering the last time I hugged her.

Something was wrong - something she wasn't telling me.

Of course, we weren't extremely close, but I couldn't understand why she wouldn't let me hug her.

A smile I hadn't even noticed appeared on my face. Olivia was definitely something.

Pretty, funny, and so friendly.

Even in the state she was in last night, she still looked radiant.

I frowned again. Why was she so distant?

A thought crossed my mind; did she have a boyfriend? That would explain her being standoffish.

Yes, that must be it, I told myself with disdain.

Niall, you idiot! Olivia isn't even friends with you!

As I headed to the lobby to get her a bottle of water, I spotted Harry talking to Cara.

She was gazing up at him adoringly, whilst he sported a similar expression, his lips curling up in a genuine smile.

It pained me to watch them, because I felt the slightest tinge of unhindered envy.

**Olivia's POV**

I lay restless; it had been a good ten minutes of waiting when Niall burst into the room.

"I've got your water!" He exclaimed, flustered.

"Thank you!" I said, patting the space next to me.

I was pretty sure I looked awful. I had changed out of my dress into a giraffe onesie, but I hadn't removed my makeup.

"Do you want me to leave?" Niall asked softly.

I shook my head and a small smile graced his features, a smile radiating off his azure eyes.

"I'm so sorry. I ruined your night, didn't I?" I pouted in mortification.

He shook his head, "The night was pretty dull until you showed up."

My heart fluttered at his smile, my cheeks heating.

"Well, I find it cute when you blush." He said, before blushing too.

I bit my lip, "Thanks..."

Niall Horan...called me cute? My subconscious purred happily. Could it be?

Niall patted his blonde hair and looked at his thumbs, "Yeah. Well, um, make sure you get plenty of water and sleep. I'm going to a signing in an hour so catch you later?"

I nodded, watching him rise from the bed and grab his coat, "And Niall?"

He looked at me and raised his eyebrow, "Thanks for telling me I'm cute."

He blushed and mumbled something before leaving the room hastily.

I grinned, but then realised what I'd done.

I'd embarrassed Niall Horan...again.