Epilogue

Epilogue

**Olivia's POV**

"I love her. And she doesn't just love me because of my job, not because of my money or fame. She just loves me; every one of my flaws. I'm just in love with her."

I was watching Niall's interview from last night, curled up in bed with the flu.

Cara and Rose had gone out for the night while I sat around on twitter.

It was now February and Niall and I were still very much in love.

The door opened and I jumped from surprise.

"Niall?!"

He's got to stop doing that!

He was grinning at me and his blonde hair was messy from the cool, late winter wind.

I couldn't help but smile goofily at him.

"Don't I get a hug?" Niall pouted and I leaped at him.

"Niall!" I kissed him on the nose.

"I've," I kissed him on the cheek.

"Missed," I kissed him on the other cheek.

"You," I kissed him on the forehead.

"So much!" I beamed and kissed him on the lips.

He hugged me and carried me to the bed.

"Ew, you look gross!" He complained and I hit him.

"I'm ill, what do you expect?" I said, with my croaky voice.

He chuckled, "If I get ill, I'm blaming you."

"Fair enough." I rested my head on his chest, listening to his soft heartbeat.

He kissed the top of my head and we fell into a comfortable silence, with the sound of the TV in the background.

"Olivia?"

"Yeah?" I asked him, lifting my head up to look at him.

His eyes met my gaze and I could tell he was about to say something important by the way he bit his lip.

"I may have more money than I need but I'll never be able to give you what you deserve. You've got such a strong heart to forgive your father." He began, holding my hand and twiddling my thumb whilst I listened intently. "But-"

Niall shushed me.

"When we were together, I broke your heart. All that time we were apart, I realised that you were the one who kept mine beating."

I looked up at him with watery eyes.

"Olivia?" He asked.

"Yes?"

"You are everything I need. I want you to be my...my future." He said earnestly.

I nodded. "I feel the same way. I've come alive since I met you."

He touched my necklace. "I'm sure your mum is proud."

I looked at him in disbelief. I didn't believe him.

"Olivia, believe me, because it's true. You're strong, intelligent, fearless, loving, pure of heart, forgiving, and above all, you're beautiful. You have some...some hideous self doubt. I mean, you have the most beautiful blue eyes, I could stare at them all day. And your mouth, your smile. Your smile makes my heart stop. You're...my all." He spoke, and my head whirled.

I decided to believe him, because I wanted, needed to be all those things...for him.

For him, I knew I could be funny and strong and fearless and forgiving, because we would both make mistakes in our journey together.

"I love you, Niall." I said.

"I love you too." He replied, and I took time to think about us.

The future may be far away, but all I needed was the present.

We didn't need to share every aspect of our relationship, we needn't argue over little nothings. We just had to learn to trust and share in each other's experiences so we could understand one another.

We could make it...we could make our relationship strong with some work.

We just needed each other.

...And as I lay in his arms, I realised that he was the missing puzzle piece I'd lost.

He found me.

The end.

---

A/N
- hey guys
I wanted to thank you for your continuous and seemingly endless support: when I began this book in 2012, I had no idea I would have so many reads and followers. It seems really cruel of me to not use this account anymore, but if you are interested in reading some of my newer and less cliché works, I'd love it if you checked out my other account velvetmalik
So thank you everyone,
And remember that there is no one else in the world, no one at all, who is the same as you - even when times are pretty tough (like it was for Olivia) and it seems like there's nothing for you anymore, life is worth living, and you are the only you there will ever be.
Lots of love, Leanne xx
(Thursday 9th May 2015, 10:10pm - a tired student.)