Chapter 23: The End of Kanto

(The scene begins with an Ar-Carrier in a lightspeed tunnel. The Ar-Carrier headed towards Kanto in the Pokémon universe. It cuts to the interior of the Ar-Carrier. We see Meta Knight, Wario, Waluigi, Chrom, Mister and Missus Pac-Man, Nana, Popo, Claus, Paula, Ness, Captain Falcon, Ike, Lucina, Kapp'n, Isabelle, Villager, and Robin sitting down or standing up. Meta Knight turns his cockpit chair around.)

Meta Knight: I already told Red that we might need help finding a decaying Steelix. He knows where to find one.

Ness: Where? I saw some of the cemeteries they had for the Pokémon, but all of them were scattered ashes. There is no place in that city where we can find a decaying Steelix.

Meta Knight: Not what Red told me. He said this location was a hidden location for many years until today.

Ike: What is the location?

Meta Knight: He will debrief us when we get there.

Pac-Man: I have not seen him in years. I wonder how much he changed.

Meta Knight: Well, He recently been married to his partner, Leaf, after many years of fighting alongside each other. Red said that Leaf announced that she was pregnant a few weeks ago. A healthy baby girl. Red and Leaf retired from their Pokémon Master titles and founded a Pokémon hospital and shelter for the ill, injured, and the wild homeless Pokémon.

Robin: How is that going for them?

Meta Knight: It is going well.

Isabelle: Is Pikachu doing alright?

Meta Knight: Yep. Red and Leaf hired some Pokémon to take care of the other Pokémon.

Wario: That's nice of him.

(A beeping sound was coming from the cockpit controls. Meta Knight turned back around.)

Meta Knight: We're here now. Red told me to land on their helicopter pad.

(It cuts to the exterior of the Ar-Carrier. It exits out of the lightspeed tunnel and arrives at the planet. It cuts to a snowy field of Miltanks eating fruits that someone planted around them. The Miltanks got scared as the Ar-Carrier flew past them. The Ar-Carrier flew in between a mountain range and went into Viridian City, a part of Kanto. It played The Most Wonderful Time of the Year by Andy Williams. It was in the middle of the day, and the city looked covered in snow. The buildings also have Christmas lights shining around. It cuts to a rooftop as two humans walk out of the door along with some Pokémon. They were Red, Leaf, Pikachu, Squirtle, Jigglypuff, Gardevoir, Ivysaur and an ill Greninja, and Alakazam. Red and Leaf wore some winter clothing. They looked over to the city and began to get ready for the holidays as the Ar-Carrier landed on the Helicopter pad. Pikachu hopped and jumped onto Red's shoulder. The Ar-Carrier doors opened up, revealing the fighters in their winter clothing as well.)

Meta Knight: Hello, Red! Sorry for bothering you during this time of the year.

Red: It's alright, Sir Knight. Protecting other families and loved ones means more than saving yours.

Leaf: We even heard from the press about these Beothric sightings and killings, and the authorities told us to be on high alert.

Claus: Luckily, We came to get rid of the problem.

Pikachu: Pika-Pika. (I also heard that you guys are hunting for a dead Steelix.)

Meta Knight: Correct, Pikachu. *He notices something wrong* Pardon me for asking, but where are Mewtwo and Charizard?

Gardevoir (Telepathically): They are off into the Cave of the Kanji-Shi. That is the place that has your Steelix shell. They went there to scout out if there's anything. Unfortunately, they haven't said anything back to us.