Prologue: 15 Years Ago

(The story begins with a light flashing on.)

A child: What happened to daddy, mommy?

A woman: Oh, Hehe. Well, it started on a very dark day.

(The light forms the Smash Bros. logo, and the camera zooms in the logo, transitioning toward Galeem and Dharkon shooting their lasers at each other. Master Hands and Crazy Hands were also fighting against each other, non-stop. Seventy-four characters ran onto the cliff to see the action. One of them was a familiar character.)

Woman: Out of all those people, Your father was the bravest of them all - Red Shirt, Blue Overalls, and with a red hat with his signature on it.

Mario: Damn, I knew Galeem's Powerful, But, Dharkon's freaking compelling.

Link: *Looks at his Sheikah slate* Oh dear.

Samus: What, Link?

Link: *Certain* We may have the advantage, but they are mighty. One strike of a Light or the Dark, We will be dead instantly.

Red: How can we stop them then, Elf mouth?

Bayonetta: I say, we weaken one by one.

(Galeem and Dharkon notice them.)

Pit: Uh, Don't be sure.

Peach: *Scared* They see us!

(Galeem and Dharkon turned directly to the fighters.)

Mario: I think I have an idea!

Luigi: What, Mario? *Shakes*

Mario: Kirby? Got the Dragoon?

Kirby: Poyo! (Got it, Mario!)

Link: Save that for next time, Kirby! I see them allying!

Samus: Shit!

(Galeem and Dharkon look at each other and join an alliance, then look straight at the Fighters.)

Fox: That plan has to wait, Mario!

Mario: *Clutches his fists, fire emerges from his fists* This is Unexpected!

(Everyone holds up their fists, guns, swords, and shields to defend themselves and defeat Dharkon and Galeem.)

Samus: *Worried for a bit* What are they going to do?

(Galeem and Dharkon charges up.)

Fox: Let's just try to block their streams again!

(Galeem and Dharkon fired their Beams again at the fighters. Only this time, The characters have more advancements. Luigi holds up a Fire Shield in front of Mario.)

Mario: Luigi?! Since when can you do that?!

Luigi: I Guess I taught myself to be brave and have courage finally!

Wario: *Afraid* Great job, Cous, But that fire shield defense will not hold up much longer.

Mario: You're right, Wario! *Turns* Rosalina!

Rosalina: *Stops talking to Snake, Then Speaks to Snake* Excuse me. *Snake nods, and Rosalina walks to Mario* Yes, Mario?

Mario: Will you help Luigi here?

Rosalina: As a princess on duty, I will! *Holds a shield up with her wand*

Mario: That should give us time! Sonic! Can you keep yourself and the young kids safe?

Sonic: I think I can! *zooms off*

(Galeem and Dharkon aimed higher.)

Mario: Oh-Oh!