Chapter 26: Pyra and Mythra's Story

(The scene begins with the Ar-Carrier in a lightspeed tunnel. The camera pans to the side of the ship. We see Pierce sitting on the seats with Hylena. Pierce tears her cape into strips as it cuts to the inside of the Ar-Carrier to see Pierce using the strips as a bandage to wrap and heal her scars and cuts. Hylena blushes as Pierce bandages her up. She turned to him as she smiled. Pierce tied the straps together and wiped the sweat off his head.)

Hylena: *Flirty* Hi.

Pierce: *Blushes* H-Hi.

Hylena: *Flirty* So. Have you ever been with a girlfriend?

Pierce: *Blushes redder* Erm. N-No. I get kind of awkward in front of a bird. Why were you asking, Hylena?

Hylena: *Rubs up against him* I could not help but admire your cuteness.

Pierce: *Blushes in deep red* I could not help but admire you too.

Hylena: *Giggles and blushes* I like you, Piercy.

(Hylena whispers something flirty in his ear. He blushed in surprise as she rubbed his leg. Pierce whispers something back to her. She blushed in deep red as he rubbed his hand on her lower back.)

Hylena: You naughty boy! *Giggles* I think I am starting to love you, Pierce.

Pierce: I-I love you too, Hylenie.

(Pierce and Hylena kissed. The camera pans over to Bayonetta, weeping in the corner, wrapped in a blanket. She mourns because she is powerless, and she lost her best friend. Bayonetta also appeared to be bandaged and tearing up. Bayonetta gripped tightly on the torn sleeve that once belonged to Jeanne. Mythra notices and walks over to console her. She sits down next to her, looking sad too.)

Mythra: Hey, Cereza. I am sorry to hear about Jeanne.

Bayonetta: T-Thank you.

Mythra: I am sure she was a great friend, and she did a good thing when she sacrificed herself. She saved your ass. Hell, She saved their lives too. *She points to the other fighters.*

Bayonetta: I guess you are right, Mythra, but Jeanne will not be around to save my ass again in the future. *Cries* I-I loved her. She helped my family through situations. We might have fought in the past, but through it all, she saved me. Now, she is dead. I-I do not have a savior anymore. Rodin also took my powers. He killed two of my defense mechanisms and took everything I had that made me fearless. Now that he stripped my powers, I-I am scared for my life and my family.

Mythra: Oh. I am sorry if I struck something to make you upset, Cereza.

Bayonetta: *Sniffs* Oh No, you did not. It is okay, Mythra. I am glad to talk to someone about this.

Pyra: *Slightly nervous* Speaking of talking, I bet Fox needs some answers, Mythra.

Fox: *The cockpit seat turns* About what, Pyra?

Pyra: *Sternly* It is about how we ended up in England.

Fox: Well, I somehow will know how it will end, but I do not understand what you were doing before the crisis. I mean, what happened to your husband, Rex?

Pyra: *Looks down* Well, Remember what happened when you and the other Star Fox members helped us take down those rogue drivers?

King Dedede: Wait! Hold your story-telling, Pyra. There is one question I have for Fox.

Fox: What is wrong, Dedede?

King Dedede: *Sits up* Well, I am thinking about how you escaped your world when Beothric destroyed it and had time to team up with Shulk. In fact, why were you there with your crew and helping out Shulk and Rex?