Chapter 12: Eleven's Story

(The scene begins with the Ar-Carrier flying away from the devoured Fire Emblem planet. It cuts inside to show Bowser Jr. weeping in a seat, looking at a picture of his father on his phone. He was tearing up. Sonic was right beside him, looking down too. He put his arm on his back and patted him. It cuts to Eleven, looking out the side window, seeing Beothric smiling at him while dematerializing into the dark purple clouds. Eleven looked down in sorrow.)

Meta Knight: --And we got a fellow named Eleven. He defeated the shadow creature and told us that Beothric took his home.

Fox (On the Com): Anyone harmed?

Meta Knight: We lost Bowser. He got killed by the Shadow Creature.

Fox (On the Com): I'm sorry to hear about that.

Sonic: It's okay. I guess it's time that Bowser Jr. needs to take the throne.

Bowser Jr.: B-But, I don't know how to be successful like my dad. And I don't want to break our peace treaty with Mario and Peach.

(Eleven overhears the conversation.)

Eleven: Mario? Are we talking about the "Mushroom Kingdom" Mario?

Sonic: You heard about him?

Eleven: From my friends, they did. They said that he has a life there, at the Mushroom Kingdom. He's a king and all. Does he have kids named Rosie, Luke, and Paul?

Ness: Yes, he does. But, They got killed.

Dorothea: Oh, god.

Marth: What the fuck?

Eleven: By Beothric?

Captain Falcon: Yeah, and about Master Hand.

Byleth: Actually, the real goddamn question is-- *Turns to Eleven, pins him to the wall with his sword.* How the fucking hell did you get in Fódlan?

Roy: Byleth! Are you fucking mad?

(Eleven puts his hand on Byleth's forehead, his hand symbol started to glow.)

Eleven: Be patient, sir. Sit down. *Byleth steps back and sits down* Now then. You wanted to know how I know Beothric and Master Hand?

(The scene transitions to a grassy plain with a close-up of horse legs running past the shot. It pans up, showing seven people on six horses. It was Eleven, His wife, Gemma, Their Fifteen-Year Old Son, Sokato, a reinstated princess named Jade, a priest named Serena and her older sister (But looks younger, due to a curse), Veronica, and Eleven's best friend, Erik. They were riding up a hill with an armored man standing on top of it. The man's name was Hendrik. Eleven and Gemma got off their horse and walked to him. It then shows a shot of them and Hendrik looking at Heliodor as it was on fire like there was a siege going on.)

Eleven: How many soldiers were defeated, Hendrik?

Hendrik: There's not a lot left. We called for reinforcements, but they haven't shown up yet.

Erik: You got us for reinforcements.

Gemma: How did this happen?

(A giant-sized shadow dragon raises its head and roars. It was a Shadow Rathalos. Sokato looks in surprise and horror.)

Sokato: T-That's a Flying Fire Wyvern! I thought they were extinct!

Veronica: And why is it dark purple?

Hendrik: I don't know. It flew here from nowhere and set fire to the town.

(Rathalos roars as he smashes some buildings.)

Eleven: Let's get down there!

(It cuts to the eight characters as they rushed to the castle with the remaining soldiers there. Shadow Rathalos was on top of the tower, breathing fire on the town.)