Chapter 19: The Battle of Hyrule

(The scene begins with the Crawler driving past many mountains while "Your Woman" by White Town was playing. Kazooie was still listening to her MP3 Player to the song. It was night time. Peach was looking to her side. She looked over at the blanket. She lifts it, showing Min-Min still unconscious and bleeding. She covered her back up. Marcus opens the little window-door.)

Marcus: Zelda says that we are almost there, and please don't be hostile.

Samus: Is Zelda sure they can heal Min-Min?

Marcus: Would she lie?

Gloop: She doesn't look like the person who can lie.

Zelda: Except for Sheik, when you guys met up with my other-self.

Lucas: I'm pretty sure that doesn't count since we all know that because your other-self and that other Link told us.

Peach: And I saw you transformed into her.

Zelda: Oh, right, I guess you're correct. Anyway, We're here. Welcome to Zora's Domain.

(It cuts to the Crawler arriving at Zora's Domain. The Fighters got out of the vehicle. Samus's suit reforms around her, and she carries the unconscious Min-Min wrapped in the blanket. Zelda puts on a robe and hood, and the fighters walk onto the Bridge.)

Kazooie: Ugh. It smells of fish here.

Kirby: Poyo. (I thought Birds like fish.)

Kazooie: Not me, Blobby.

(It cuts to Zelda, Peach, and Gloop.)

Gloop: Are you sure these friends of yours might be able to help us?...

Zelda: They should. One of them gave their lives to help the Champions.

Gloop: The Champions?... Other friends?

Zelda: Yes. There have been two generations of them. The first generation was Link, Revali, Daruk, Mipha, and Urbosa. The latter four Champions got killed after Link was wounded and taken to the Shrine of Resurrection. After defeating Calamity Ganon for good, Link has set another generation of Champions. All being descendants of the latter. Riju, Sidon, Yunobo, and this young Rito we found named Medli. Link and I took her in to train her after we found out that she was a lost descendent of Revali.

Gloop: I see.

???: HALT!

(Two Zora guards put their tridents in a cross.)

???: State your names.

Zelda: *Lifts down her hood* Queen Zelda.

Peach: *Bows* Queen Peach Toadstool.

???: Zelda? Thank the goddesses that you're here!

Zelda: W-Why?...

???: It's me, Bazz. And It's all madness here. All the regions got erased by an enemy worse than Ganon.

Dunma: And what was his name, Bazz?

Bazz: Beothric? Beeoathrick? Bethorick?

Peach: Beothric.

Bazz: Thank you.

Zelda: Did any of the Champions make it out?...

Bazz: They all luckily made it out. They are all staying here.

Dunma: I guess you heard about Beothric.

Peach: We have.

Zelda: I may have to talk to them. However, The other reason we are here is that we may need the best healers from you.