Chapter 14: Cloud's Lament

(The scene begins with an Ar-Carrier entering into another part of space after being in hyperspeed. The ship is flying towards a planet that looks like the earth. It was called Gaia. It cuts to the Ar-Carrier coming from the dark clouds. The camera panned down to see Midgar recreated in the wake of being devastated. The Ar-Carrier landed on a platform next by an industry-looking castle. A couple of soldiers appeared, and they trained guns on the ship.)

???: Hold! At Ease!

(The Soldiers stepped aside to reveal Cloud Strife, who has a beard for being a 36 year old. Standing next to Cloud, was his childhood friend and former bartender, Tifa Lockhart. Akira, Mario, Luigi, Link, and Fox came out of the ship and walked on the platform towards Cloud. The soldiers saluted the fighters as they came to Cloud.)

Cloud: Welcome to Midgar, Fox.

Fox: Our pleasure, Strife. I think you already heard about Beothric?

Cloud: We have looked at our databases, and it only shows us what he did, but they do not tell us what kind of creature it is or where it originated.

Tifa: What do you know about Beothric so far?

Mario: He took my kids and is haunting my nightmares. I got this scar from the bad dream when we came here. *Shows his bloody scratch.*

Akira: He took my friends and family from me.

Fox: He took some of my crew.

Link: And he took my daughter.

Cloud: *Looks down, almost tearing up, Tifa holds his arm* I am sorry.

Fox: *Suspicious* Is something wrong, Cloud?

Cloud: Come, And we will tell you, and you guys take Mario to the medical bay to stitch up the scar.

A Soldier: Of course, sir. Follow us.

(Mario followed the soldiers while the rest of the Fighters followed Cloud and Tifa. They all walked inside a dining hall. It was all Japanese themed. Cloud and Tifa made it a Japanese theme to dedicate their daughter, Rikako.)

Link: Nice dining room, Cloud. *Admires the flower art on the wall.* What is this?

Tifa: That is a Sakura tree. Our daughter, Rikako, likes these trees.

Cloud: *sits on the cushion next by the table* My daughter, Tifa, and I used to spend a lot of time here playing around. On her eleventh birthday celebration, We guaranteed her to take her out traveling to see some nature from outside the dividers.

(Cloud stares at the wall, looking at the wall art. His imagination made the art move to make the pink leaves fly around. It zooms closer to the painting on the wall. A sakura leaf flew in front of the camera to transition to a grassy field many miles from Midgar. An army truck appeared as it drove onto the empty field. Behind the army truck, was a Harley Davidson motorcycle riding up behind them. On it was Cloud and his 11-year-old daughter, Rikako. Tifa gets out of the army truck. She smiles at the two. Following them was the former leader of AVALANCHE, Barret Wallace. Soldiers stomped out of the back of the army truck. Cloud removes his goggles and his helmet, showing his blonde hair. Rikako was wearing an outfit that looks like Aerith Gainsborough, Cloud Strife's old friend, that she wore years ago before her death. Rikako jumped off the motorbike.)

Rikako (Flashback): Uncle Wallace!

Berret (Flashback): Hey-Hey, Birthday girl! *Rikako ran up to him and hugged him. Tifa smiled and giggled*

Cloud (Flashback): *Puts his helmet on his bike* Haha! Well, Riko. Here is your birthday wish! A day outside with your family and a picnic next by your favorite tree! *Points to a Sakura tree*