Chapter 6: Akira's Story

(The scene begins with a shot of Akira as he started to wake up, he looked around. He was in the Great Fox's medical bay. He saw his guns, grapple hook, phone, and knife on a table on the other side of the room. He tried to get up, but he was unable to move because his arms and legs were strapped to the table.)

Akira: Great. What crime have I done this time? I saved those people from death! *Tries to get out*

(A camera in the medical bay turns to look at Akira, It cuts to another part of the ship, Showing a screen of Akira struggling Mario, Link, Fox, Luigi, Daisy, Peach, Marina, Pearl, Mal, Celia, Krystal, and Marcus watches.)

Akira: *On the screen* Whoever you are, Let me out right now!

Pearl: I'm telling you, Fox. I don't know much about him besides this "Persona" of his and how he got into Inktoplis.

Mario: And he saved you?

Marina: *Holds an ice pack to her head* Yeah, he did, and I had to admit, his persona was looking cool.

Fox: I think it's about time to ask this "Joker" about what happened then and what he knows about Beothric...

Krystal: Mario, Mal, Luigi, Peach, Link, With us.

Daisy: What if this "Persona" of his is dangerous?

Krystal: We're sure we can neutralize it.

Akira: *On the Screen* UGH!!!! *Breaks free from his restraints, Causes an alarm to go off*

Marcus: Dad?!

Fox: Let's go!

(Fox, Krystal, Mario, Link, Luigi, Mal, and Peach ran down the hallway to the bay. Akira finally broke free from his restraints and removed his mask quickly.)

Akira: ARSENE!!!!!!!

(Fox, Krystal, Mario, Link, Luigi, Mal, and Peach made it to the hallway with the medical bay doors, but they were blown open, the fighters stopped. The dust clouds revealed Akira and Arsene.)

Fox: *Points his gun* Sir, I'm going to ask you to step down. We wanted to ask you questions.

Akira: If you want to ask me, then don't strap me to a table! *Akira signals Arsene to go to them.*

(Mario and Luigi clutch their hands to make fireballs surround their fists, Link takes his sword out, It glowed blue, Fox and Krystal hold up their weapons, Mal holds up an old version of his splat gun. And Peach holds up a Frying pan. The other fighters looked at her, confused, besides Mario.)

Peach: What?

Fox: Nothing.

(The fighters run at Arsene, Arsene flips Luigi and Fox and holds them down, while Mario kicks Arsene kicks him in the face, letting them go. Link runs to Akira, Akira holds his blade up, Link makes contact with his sword and with Akira's knife.)

Link: Impressive knife, Mr. Joker.

Akira: Nice sword too. It looks like something Futaba owns.

Link: Who?

(Akira gets angry and kicks Link away, Link lands on the ground, but gets back up and punches Akira in the face. Akira fights back. Mal is splatting Arsene. It doesn't harm him.)

Arsene: Your toyish gun's ammunition doesn't harm me one bit.

Mal: How about this, then?! I'm all out of ink anyway! *hits the back-end of the gun to Arsene's face, Peach, hits Arsene in the back with her frying pan*

Arsene: Urgh! You brought many strange objects to war!

Fox: *Jumps on Arsene to get to Akira, as he throws Link across the medical bay, Akira sees Fox about to land on him, Akira pulls out his blade and slashes Fox in his side, blood is on Fox's jacket and Akira's knife.* AUGH!!! *Landed on some debris from the door. Akira points his gun at him.*