🥀Chapter 25🥀

Third pov

Taehyung waved his hyungs goodbye as he was heading over to home. "Goodbye hyungs! i'll be in touch!" he was in a car. "Bye taetae. check in now and again okay!" Jin yelled out while waving. "will do!" he waved one last time before the car drove off. "be safe tae and take care" jin spoke with a soft worried tone. Jin turned him around and kiss his forehead. "he'll be okay honey. Don't you worry, our taetae is a strong tiger" Jin smiled at his boyfriends words and soon they were inside.

Taehyung was finally at the mansions gate and got off the taxi. He walked up to the gates, pushing them open and closing them once again, he walked up to the big door for an entrance and push them open, entering the mansion. Once he got inside he saw Jungkook standing with tears in his eyes.

"Jungkook.." Taehyung was in a tight embrasse as Jungkook hold him tightly, missing him dearly. "i-i miss you angel...i'm sorry please forgive me.." he pleased with tears rolling down his cheeks. Taehyung was taken back by his swift action and him crying at his sudden prescences.

They stayed in that position for a while until Taehyung suggested him to let him go. "oh..sorry about that. I just miss you a lot these past few days" Jungkook said, now letting go of Taehyung.

"Jungkook you and I need to talk" Taehyung spoke with a stern voice which Jungkook didn't notice since all he was thinking about was Taehyung at the moment. "sure sure let's talk"

The two soon sat down in the living room bth sitting on the cream coloured couch. There was silence until Jungkook spoke. "Tae...i'm so sorry. I know i've been a dick to you lately and I 'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done what I did and I know you have all the rights in the world to hate me and such but please...please forgive me. I know it's selfish of me to say but I can't live without you..you're the apple to my pie..and the straw to my berries..you're the smoke to my eyes and the one I wish to marry someday soon..please. I only love you and you alone." Jungkook spoke, pleasing to his love, begging for his forgiveness. Taehyung was tempted to forgive him, but deep down he knew he shouldn't at least not yet.

Taehyung took a deep breath, one that wasn't noticed by Jungkook and them spoke. "Tell me why. Why did you sleep with your boss?"

Jungkook was taken  back by his angels question but he knew it was bound to come through. "I didn't sleep with her." Jungkook corrected.

"Then why. why did you do what do you?" Taehyung asked once again.

There was silence until Jungkook spoke.

"I did it for you."

Taehyung was taken way back from that response. he grew curious to what he met by that and so he listened. "i did it for you and me, for us. I know you might be wondering what do I mean by you and us... well it's simple actually and i'm ashamed to even say. That's why I didn't tell you once you asked me in the car. It  was because I was shamed that you found out without me telling you when you trusted me with all your heart and I did you like that...I'm sorry. I was an a late shift one night and boss called me in to talk. Me being the person i am for you I wanted to make it home early so we could have our little date night thing, the movie night. I wanting to get things over with so I hurried over to her office. Once I got there I saw that he was shirtless. She had on her office close and stuff but her brow was showing without a shirt. Believe me or not, though I wouldn't wrong you if you didn't considering the  things I did.. I was disgusted and in disbelief. I didn't looked at her body just her face, I saw that she had a  smirk on and i was not impressed. She threatened me to cheat on you but I didn't did what she said. By doing so and almost walking out she said something that got me stuck in my tracks. She threatened to fire me which I was gladly to do but not just from her office but from everyone job in seoul. Of course I could have moved but by doing so you would soon have to move away with me..leaving your job which you love and friends along with family. I know how much you love it here and all that you care about is here.. the things you do the places you go..I didn't want her to take it away from you so I did what she asked. I pleased her when she needed but I didn't sleep with her..."

Taehyung was in shock from all that information. He didn't have any idea of what had happened behind the scenes. He didn't know what Jungkook was going through at all and now he finds out it was all for him. He didn't know how to feel at that point.