🥀Chapter 2:🥀

At work-

Taehyung was now at work sitting in his office,he was dealing with some paper work which were pilled up on his desks. He was typing some important information on his computer but paused for a moment once he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" he signaled to the person who was on the other side of the door.A figure entered his office with a smile plastered on his face. He had blonde curly hair, blue eyes and a sweet smile plastered on his face for the younger.

"Jiminie!" Taehyung let out in a surprised picacho face, expressing his current mood as he quickly got up from his chair. The older which was called jimin chuckled at the younger's reaction and walked up to him,giving him a huge hug.

"Hey taetae, long time no see!" Jimin spoke excited to see his friend after long months of being away for overseas traiining(If you are wondering, Jimin was training to be a doctor).

They both pulled away from the hug and smiled.

"So taetae how are thinks going?"

Taehyung lied. "Things are going well,never being better" as he gave a fake smile.

Jimin notice something was wrong but didn't press the matter since Teahyung was still working. "well since you're working i won't trouble you for long so I'll come over to your house when you're done with work okay" Teahyung nudded while smiling happliy.

Jimin waved at the younger as he left him in his office to resume his work.

Jimin's POV-

I knocked on the door were Taehyung's office was and heard a familiar voice. "Come in". I walked in as the voice signalled as a huge smile was plastered on my cheek.

"Jiminie!" the voice let out, surprised at my entrance. It was Teahyung my long time childhood friend. He got up from out his chair as he was still in shock and we both huge eachother, smiling happily and excitedly.

"Hey taetae, long time no see!" I spoke excited to see my friend after long months of being away for overseas traiining.

We both pulled away from the hug and smiled.

"So taetae how are thinks going?" I asked, curious to hear what my friend as being doing all this time.

He gave me a smile and answered. "Things are going well,never being better"

The way he answered the question and the tone that was in his voice made me snap in my worried friend mood. I knew something was wrong but I couldn't tell what it was. Seeing as how I asked him, how things were going for him, there must be a problem he's facing his in life at the moment.

I wanted to asked him about my theory but I stopped myself from speaking further, since He was still working at the moment.

I told him that i'll visit him later,at his house so we could talked more.he smiled and nodded at my final words .I smiled as well as I left his office,so he could continue his work.

Thanks for reading! And enjoy the rest of your day!

💜💜💜💜💜-Meme of the day-💜💜💜💜💜