🥀Chapter 16:🥀

This Chapter will be a long one, please bare with me. Based on what will be happening in this chapter is that it will explain why Jungkook did what he did and how he felt about. This Chapter maybe a lot to take in since It consits of 1500+ words so plz enjoy!

.....................................................................................................................................

-Jungkook's POV-

I went up the stairs towards our shared bedroom. Feeling tired as I was, I opened the door to see a sleeping angel fast a sleep. A smiled escaped my lips by his true beauty. I walked over to the other side and went under the covers. embarrassing him slowly and went to sleep.

-Morning time-

I woke to the sight of light blinding me from the windows, I took it as a wake up call and sat up from the bed. I turned to the to my left side to see a sleeping Taehyung, I felt as if I fell in love with his beauty all over again and It woos my heart. I wanted to reach my hands out to embrace his ever so small figure which it so perfectly in my arms but stop once I remember the things I had done up to this point and why. of course they were bad and heart breaking things but I di it because I loved him but also felt regret since I had no other choice. It was either cheat on my lover and give him the life he deceived or not and leave him disappointed.

-Jungkook's Flashback-

I was in my bosses office, Lisa. She was a blond hair, blue eyes Korean female who owns half the companies in Seoul. She was damn rich and had an interest in me. At first I though it was a work kind since I was hard working and others praised me for it. I thought nothing of it.

I was an a late night shift one night, Taehyung and I had a little date night thing we did every Friday night before the weekends. Sadly my boss ruined it with loads of work to do. I felt bad that I promised the younger of our plan but failed to deliver. I wanted to go home and make it up to him as soon as I had finish all that I have done. When the clock stroke 10 I was all done. I hoping the younger would still be up and got my things ready to leave the building.

I was about to leave but heard my boss called me over into her office. since I thought I had done something or something work related was a problem I went over. Once I got in I saw my boss almost half naked. I was bewildered by this, what was she doing and what's with all of the sudden appeal.

I gave her a questioned look,a little shocked and spoke, "umm..boss..what are you doing?" I gave he a confused stare. She smirked and walked up to me, I took slow steps back and she speed up more pastly than before. 

"oh Jungkook~ what a fine man you are~" she let out,hands traveling up on my vainy arms. I was a little taken a back by this and moved a way from her a bit,giving us a few inches apart. She chuckled

 "what's wrong kookie~? did I startle you?~" she asked, eyes filled with lust and want

"I cleared my throat and spoke. "Sorry boss but I have someone I care about and is dating" She gave me a look of disbelief and not caring if I did. 

"so what~..doesn't mean we can't be something more~" I gave her a look of disgust which she thought was sexy since she moved quickly and latched her arms around my neck and smashed her lips into mine. I was bewildered once again by her actions and stood frozen. She pulled away and smirked at me. "Damn not only are you hot and smart but you taste good too~" She licked her lips in satisfaction.

I pulled her away once more but harsly this time and yelled. "what the hell! didn't you hear when I said you and I can't be a thing! I have someone I cared about and love at home waiting for me!?"